Possible set up my xbox one and my xbox 360 to sign out every time when i turn off the console?

Discus and support Possible set up my xbox one and my xbox 360 to sign out every time when i turn off the console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im curious, because im playing this two console amd the same account and i run the problem 45062636-66be-473b-8a12-9591394919ed Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xbox360fanguy99, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Possible set up my xbox one and my xbox 360 to sign out every time when i turn off the console?

Im curious, because im playing this two console amd the same account and i run the problem

:)

Xbox360fanguy99, Oct 27, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Possible set up my xbox one and my xbox 360 to sign out every time when i turn off the console?

Hey fanguy

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

I was hoping if you would please elaborate a bit more on what exactly your mean by "I run the problem"?

Every time you shut off your console, your profile is automatically signed out.

However, there is a way to adjust your
    Sign-in preferences on your Xbox One
    , as well as
    Disabling auto Sign-in on Xbox 360

Can you tell us what is the problem that you are encountering?
  3. Picasso3956 Win User

By opening your settings on your Xbox One then follow these steps : Account > Sign in, security & passkey
    you can turn instant sign in on or off.

From what I remember about Xbox 360, you can add a 4 digit pin code to your account. This will make your account more secure and disable auto sign in. I believe you may also just simply turn off auto sign in, but without an Xbox 360 in arms reach, I can't
    test this for you.
  4. 0.0 . Win User

If my account is signed in on one console without signing out can it be signed in on another and used on both at same time.

Also more context: i only received this message once on xbox but receive it every time i check Microsoft account access history on my phone.

I did reset my password,set a pin, but my account doesn't stay signed in when i turn off my xbox which is probably because the pin right.

I just want to know if I'm signed in is it possible to be signed in on another console at the same time.
  5. MaxiDoom Win User

Annoying Security Problem

Hi, I've just had this problem with my son's account. Both my account & my son's are on the same XBOX 360, my account auto signs in every time the console is turned on and I have to sign out to sign my sun in. This has NEVER happened to my account and can
    only assume this is due to my account being constantly active. The only thing that worked for me on my sons account was:

1. Delete the user in questions profile from the consoles hard drive.

2. Clear system cache.

3. Turn off console and turn off at the power terminal.

4. Power back up & turn console on.

5. Download said profile & sign in.

Worked like a charm :)

I have no idea if this will happen again but will cross that bridge when i come to it and re-post if so. Thanks for the advice guys :)
  6. Flagrant Foul2 Win User

XBox One S connected to Yamaha RX-A1080 turns on Zone 2 on and off.

Solved:

I've finally figured out why my AVR turns on and off when I turn on/of my xbox one console.

When I purchased a remote for the xbox one. Setting it up had me turn on in Audio Mode the "control my receiver volume and the on/of function" was checked. It was never before.

I unchecked the box and my receiver stays on when i turn off my x box one.

easy peasy...
Thema:

1. Possible set up my xbox one and my xbox 360 to sign out every time when i turn off the console? - Similar Threads - Possible set 360

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  7. Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...: (sorry if this has been asked before) My son's xbox account is set to chat with friends only, but he can't chat with his fortnite friends who play on other consoles (and so aren't xbox friends)....
  8. Possible display error on 120Hz setting?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible display error on 120Hz setting?: Playing the Xbox earlier today on my LG C9 OLED tv, everything is fine. Turned the console on again earlier this evening and I’ve noticed a fuzzy line going down the middle of the screen....
  9. Is it possible to buy Jet Set Radio anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy Jet Set Radio anymore?: I want to buy and play Jest Set Radio for my Xbox One as I don't have either an original Dreamcast or a PC to play it on, but it says that I can't buy it. Is there anyway to buy it or is this a...
  10. Is it possible to remove the "Enhanced" from setting series S/X games so that I can move...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to remove the "Enhanced" from setting series S/X games so that I can move...: I knew the Series S didn't have the most storage but I wasn't expecting 360 GB.... My Xbox One X went bad on me and I was required to do an upgrade but with my money being a bit short I had to get...