Possible issue with reinstalling CD Downloads + bugs (Fallen Order & Doom Eternal)

Discus and support Possible issue with reinstalling CD Downloads + bugs (Fallen Order & Doom Eternal) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Details: Xbox One X with 1TB(Taco Bell ftw) 600GB+ of space left on the console at the moment and at the time of these issues. Never had issues like... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/newagedruid, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Possible issue with reinstalling CD Downloads + bugs (Fallen Order & Doom Eternal)

Details: Xbox One X with 1TB(Taco Bell ftw) 600GB+ of space left on the console at the moment and at the time of these issues.

Never had issues like this until recently and the only thing I can imagine is that Game Pass is “fighting” the previously downloaded game files.

Okay, to go into details, I bought the CD for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and played through it originally around the time that it came out. Rushed through it because I had just got into the Star Wars franchise and wanted more story. Afterwards, I uninstalled the game and went about my business. A little under a week ago I decided to reinstall the game to try to 100% the game this time and it would get to about 4.51GB out of 43.08GB and then say my disc was dirty, to clean it or try another disc. I checked the disc and it was immaculate - not a single scratch on it. So I tried taking the disc out, rebooting the Xbox, and trying again. Same thing, not allowing CD to re-download the game. Okaaaay, so I will just do it through Game Pass. Not a single problem with the downloading. One major issue though and not sure what is causing this but the frame rate has absolutely hit the floor. During gameplay and cutscenes the game lags, bugs out, and jitters unlike any other I’ve seen. For an example, the second cutscene with Saw Gerrera had such a slow frame rate that you only get to see 1/2 of the cutscene. Not a super huge major issue for me to play the game since I played it before but the frame rate issues during actual gameplay has killed me once or twice.

This is not the only game that the CD issue has popped up with. My boyfriend decided to re-download Doom Eternal and the same exact CD issue happened. He didn’t try to download the game via Game Pass so I can’t say anything for the gameplay but just wanted to make it known what kind of issues I’m currently experiencing.

submitted by /u/newagedruid
    [link] [comments]

/u/newagedruid, Dec 9, 2020
  2. ODST343 Win User

Whos excited for up coming games?

i am super excited for halo infinite,but i am also excited for star wars Jedi fallen order and doom eternal
  3. Tuvix519 Win User

Whos excited for up coming games?

Cyberpunk, Halo Infinite, Doom: Eternal, Fallen Order are all must-buys for me. Halo Infinite is my number one choice, but I will admit I am biased due to the fact that I have a tattoo of the logo on my arm.
  4. tcrussell436 Win User

Doom Eternal Download Error

I tried your suggestions and the ones above and am still receiving the same error. The issue I've seen from most of my research is that the actual Doom Eternal game is split into battlemode, and campaign and when trying to install Doom Eternal Standard Edition (PC) there is some issue with the order. This was confirmed from reddit threads MONTHS ago, and it is still an ongoing issue. I have tried every order in downloading and I am still receiving 0x803fb107(an error that isn't even listed in the error code information page for Microsoft). I don't understand how this can't be resolved as steam seems to have none of these issues with installation.
  5. Vinod.Unny Win User

Xbox app for PC does not automatically update any games

I was able to solve this. My Xbox app on PC showed a new update for Doom Eternal. But clicking Update in that app didn't do anything.

On opening the Microsoft Store and going to updates, it listed the Doom Eternal update along with a few others. I did a Update all and to my surprise all apps, except Doom Eternal got updated and it remained in my queue.

Then I clicked Get Updates. It found a few more apps to update and this time Doom Eternal update started downloading too. No idea what the trigger is though.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

favorite game of all time?

Doom soon to be Doom eternal
Thema:

Possible issue with reinstalling CD Downloads + bugs (Fallen Order & Doom Eternal)

1. Possible issue with reinstalling CD Downloads + bugs (Fallen Order & Doom Eternal) - Similar Threads - Possible issue reinstalling

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  4. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  5. I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible: I have a Series X and I use a gigabyte g32qca with freesync premium pro 165hz 1440p monitor. it can recieve 4k signal and output hdr at 4k signal in 60hz with hdr, or get 1440p at 120hz losing...
  6. Is it possible to have to monitors as an ultra wide on a Xbox one if it is please let me...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to have to monitors as an ultra wide on a Xbox one if it is please let me...: So I have a request/question is it possible to make an Xbox One compatible with two TVs to make it in ultra wide monitor??? I was just curious and I intend on making my Xbox One have multiple...
  7. Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?: My Laptop doesn't have an HDMI port, and I was thinking of buying one to connect it to my USBC port, that way I can plug an HDMI chord, and I wanted to know if it worked before I buy one. I'd...
  8. Possible issue after the 6/18 ASA update

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue after the 6/18 ASA update: After the 6/18 Alpha-Skip Ahead update there seems to be an issue which once you restart the console from the power settings after holding down the nexus button the console remains in a black...
  9. Xbox one offline update possible insider issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one offline update possible insider issues?: I have an Xbox one original which won’t take offline updates but wants me to do an offline update. Any help. Will changing the hard drive or clean formatting it help? submitted by...
  10. Possible xbox store issue on xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Possible xbox store issue on xbox series x: My store store won't load, and every time I click on an item a pop up window occurs and states need an app to launch it, then finds now app. How can I fix this ? submitted by /u/DarkKnightKefka...