Possible issue with profile’s tenure badge

Discus and support Possible issue with profile’s tenure badge in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox One X - Alpha Skip Ahead Lately my profile’s tenure badge displaying on my profile has been dodgy. 50/50 chance whether it would show up or not.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NothingxGood, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Possible issue with profile’s tenure badge

Xbox One X - Alpha Skip Ahead

Lately my profile’s tenure badge displaying on my profile has been dodgy. 50/50 chance whether it would show up or not. But for the last few days, it’s just been gone completely. And as of today, all of the Tenure badges on my Friend’s List are now showing up with a 50/50 chance.

Just to be clear, I haven’t had my Gold even come close to relapsing in the 7 years my account has been active.

Viewing my Profile via a 360 backwards compat title displays the correct tenure. So it doesn’t appear to be a Microsoft account-wide bug.

submitted by /u/NothingxGood
    [link] [comments]

/u/NothingxGood, Oct 27, 2019
  2. IRISH HICKORY Win User

New xbox live gold memory badge still hasn’t appeared on profile

Add my name to the list. I have a 17 year tenure badge but no Gold badge. How is that even possible? I had Gold from 2006 to 2019 when I switched to Game Pass Ultimate which included Gold.
  3. DI3Beezy Win User

Should there be an Xbox Insider profile flair?

I'm all for more flair and badges. Microsoft employees get them, so we know it's possible, just look at Major Nelson's profile.

I'd like to see some tiers for tenure on Xbox (1 year, 5 year, etc), gamerscore bracket (10K, 100K, etc), stuff like that. Really give a reason to look at the profile page.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Why is my Xbox Tenure Badge gone?

The tenure badge only shows if you have an active gold or gamepass ultimate subscription.

If you've renewed your gold again after not having it for a bit your tenure should reappear but it sometimes takes a while.The tenure badge can be a bit slow to update sometimes.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Badges

They just updated the look of the tenure badge.
  6. Favom Win User

Tenure Badge not showing on profile

Thanks

I hadn’t thought of that, I will keep an eye on it and reply when/if it comes back.

Cheers
Thema:

Possible issue with profile’s tenure badge

1. Possible issue with profile’s tenure badge - Similar Threads - Possible issue profile’s

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  7. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  8. Possible issue after the 6/18 ASA update

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue after the 6/18 ASA update: After the 6/18 Alpha-Skip Ahead update there seems to be an issue which once you restart the console from the power settings after holding down the nexus button the console remains in a black...
  9. Xbox one offline update possible insider issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one offline update possible insider issues?: I have an Xbox one original which won’t take offline updates but wants me to do an offline update. Any help. Will changing the hard drive or clean formatting it help? submitted by...
  10. Possible xbox store issue on xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Possible xbox store issue on xbox series x: My store store won't load, and every time I click on an item a pop up window occurs and states need an app to launch it, then finds now app. How can I fix this ? submitted by /u/DarkKnightKefka...