Possible issue with changing status on profile after recent delta update

Discus and support Possible issue with changing status on profile after recent delta update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the recent update that came out for delta, we seem to cant change our online status on the Xbox. It is also happening on the Xbox app due to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CrazeeMonkX, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Possible issue with changing status on profile after recent delta update

In the recent update that came out for delta, we seem to cant change our online status on the Xbox. It is also happening on the Xbox app due to the fact that our accounts are in the Xbox insider program. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon in the next update.

submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX
    [link] [comments]

/u/CrazeeMonkX, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Status Update on Recent Issues

If you are on the most recent version of Jigsaw, and you are still experiencing issues, please write us a private message on Facebook.

In order to make sure that you are on the most recent version of Jigsaw, please open the Charms Bar by using the Windows key+C while you are in the Windows Store and check if there are any pending app updates for you under Settings -> App updates.
  3. FlorettaNashon14 Win User

Status Update on Recent Issues

Sounds good, thank you for the update. I hope you guys get a light bulb moment soon. I just installed it on Wed. 11/12/14 and I love this app it's so much fun. I admit I was highly disappointed today when I couldn't play because it kept crashing, but I have
    confidence in you guys coming up with a fix soon. So now I'm off to Facebook to keep up with the fix progress and your brilliant imaginations.
  4. coco meat train Win User

Xbox One X keeps disconnecting with WiFi

In a recent update over at Xbox Wire it seems this is a known issue and a fix is being tested by the Delta and Alpha rings. Hopefully it gets resolved and rolled out to the public soon.
  5. OrochiAchmed Win User

I cannot purchase anything i want to

Recent update, i tried to purchase this item again after changing my windows live ID and got Status error: 80169E16 dunno what to do, Help please.
  6. OutlawFox Win User

Xbox One: Online Status Unknown

My friends and I have had the same problem for about a week now. The only fix (temporary) I have found is going to your profile menu page and changing your status there, just a warning it has recently stopped working yesterday night (14 jan) for me. I
    also live in australia so it is possibly a continental issue.
Thema:

Possible issue with changing status on profile after recent delta update

1. Possible issue with changing status on profile after recent delta update - Similar Threads - Possible issue changing

2. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  3. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  4. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  5. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  6. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  7. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  8. Possible issue after the 6/18 ASA update

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue after the 6/18 ASA update: After the 6/18 Alpha-Skip Ahead update there seems to be an issue which once you restart the console from the power settings after holding down the nexus button the console remains in a black...
  9. Xbox one offline update possible insider issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one offline update possible insider issues?: I have an Xbox one original which won’t take offline updates but wants me to do an offline update. Any help. Will changing the hard drive or clean formatting it help? submitted by...
  10. Possible xbox store issue on xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Possible xbox store issue on xbox series x: My store store won't load, and every time I click on an item a pop up window occurs and states need an app to launch it, then finds now app. How can I fix this ? submitted by /u/DarkKnightKefka...