Possible issue friends list not showing on delta Preview

Discus and support Possible issue friends list not showing on delta Preview in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone seeing their friend's list not appearing correctly on both Xbox and PC? It seems to me I can't look at my friend's list and I can't see my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CrazeeMonkX, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Possible issue friends list not showing on delta Preview

Is anyone seeing their friend's list not appearing correctly on both Xbox and PC? It seems to me I can't look at my friend's list and I can't see my message request.

submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX
    [link] [comments]

/u/CrazeeMonkX, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Verified Man Win User

my xbox one got the new Dashboard, but my series x didn’t get the dashboard

which one , i see upadte preview omega and update preview delta?
  3. Hordie Win User

Xbox Preview Program

Hi NANOHORIZON,

The only way to get into the preview program is to be invited by one of your friends. As there are so many people in the preview program I would recommend asking people on your friends list as its very possible one of them are in the program already.

Hope this helps!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox One Unmapping problem

Hi Volcannon,

Yes, you can rejoin after leaving at any point. It's possible that by joining and gaining exp so that you move up the preview rings to Delta at least so that you may get a future preview update where this issue is addressed and you can test it out for yourself
    before those in the Omega ring or not in the preview program. Beta ring previews updates before Delta ring and the Alpha ring, where updates are tested first, requires an invitation to join.

Either way a solution to this will more than likely be tested in the preview program first. News regarding what is included in recent preview updates for the different ring levels can be found here:
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/insider/

Also here is an FAQ all about the Xbox Insider Program:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  5. gds1972 Win User

Xbox one S turns off

Hi can you please try quitting the youtube app before you start playing the game to see if this helps at all?

Also I think this might be something the Xbox team are investigating as this is sitting in the known issues list for the Xbox Insider program.

My Games & Apps
    • We are aware that some users are experiencing crashing of a game or the Youtube app when you are either launching or resuming the Youtube app.
    • If you are in the Youtube app and then Resume to a Game the app/game and console may hang or crash.

Read more at
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/10/04/new-preview-beta-and-delta-subset-1810-update-10-4-18/#Q7RzxGrjJ2fYUYpk.99
  6. desolate master Win User

Preview program

i am a member of the Xbox One
    Preview Program
    and am having issues with the friends tab, my offline friends list is a mirror image of my online friends list si i cannot see any of my oline friends which makes it impossible to mesage or invite my friends who "appear offline".
    i contacted support directly about this issue and they are admitting no liability saying it is a preview program issue.
Thema:

Possible issue friends list not showing on delta Preview

1. Possible issue friends list not showing on delta Preview - Similar Threads - Possible issue friends

2. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  3. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  4. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  5. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  6. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  7. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  8. Possible issue after the 6/18 ASA update

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue after the 6/18 ASA update: After the 6/18 Alpha-Skip Ahead update there seems to be an issue which once you restart the console from the power settings after holding down the nexus button the console remains in a black...
  9. Xbox one offline update possible insider issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one offline update possible insider issues?: I have an Xbox one original which won’t take offline updates but wants me to do an offline update. Any help. Will changing the hard drive or clean formatting it help? submitted by...
  10. Possible xbox store issue on xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Possible xbox store issue on xbox series x: My store store won't load, and every time I click on an item a pop up window occurs and states need an app to launch it, then finds now app. How can I fix this ? submitted by /u/DarkKnightKefka...