Possible fix for AC Valhalla “wrath of the druids” DLC missing for season pass holders.

Discus and support Possible fix for AC Valhalla “wrath of the druids” DLC missing for season pass holders. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently contacted support and they have have provided me with a fix to this problem. If you follow the sets in the image below it should work. *... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonathon Van Zwol, May 13, 2021.

1. Possible fix for AC Valhalla “wrath of the druids” DLC missing for season pass holders.

I recently contacted support and they have have provided me with a fix to this problem. If you follow the sets in the image below it should work. * Note afternoon opening the gaming go to the store and view your season pass, then open up the Xbox page for the druids DLC and it should let you install it.
    Possible fix for AC Valhalla “wrath of the druids” DLC missing for season pass holders. [​IMG]

:)

Jonathon Van Zwol, May 13, 2021
  2. TomPALE1 Win User

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Ultimate Edition DLC Issue

Hi! I have the same problem with the new AC Valhalla DLC, even though I own the season pass I should pay for the The Wrath of the Druids DLC. Please fix it! In the description of the season pass it's in it. Oh, and the problem solving issues which I read so far didn't help.
  3. TheLineDivides Win User

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Ultimate Edition DLC Issue

Yo mah brahdahs...found a solution

If you look at the gold edition on the Xbox store, select the season pass, select included in this bundle and then select Wrath of the Druids it allows you to download it if you’ve purchased the season pass.
  4. BwA Splatmat Win User

Titanfall Season Past

the season pass is available but for some reason the dlc is not, and not playable for season pass holders
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Valhalla Druid DLC will not start

Hello, David. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

All other games and DLCs work just fine? If so, I would suggest you to remove and add both accounts from the consoles and then add them again, making sure the respective Xbox consoles are set as the correct accounts home Xbox.

If the issue persists, I would recommend you to contact Ubisoft since not all DLCs and game content/packs are shareable. Maybe this is one of the cases that the dlc/content/pack cannot be shared.

Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  6. Malacath Win User

Havoc DLC

Are you a season pass holder?

If so then it appears that for a lot of people the season pass doesn't work and it tries to make you pay for the Havoc DLC.
Thema:

Possible fix for AC Valhalla “wrath of the druids” DLC missing for season pass holders.

1. Possible fix for AC Valhalla “wrath of the druids” DLC missing for season pass holders. - Similar Threads - Possible fix Valhalla

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  7. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  8. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  9. Is there any possible way to fix xbox gamebar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any possible way to fix xbox gamebar?: Recently I've been getting this marker in voice chats on Xbox game bar. (if the image isn't loading, its an orange triangle housing an exclamation point.) i don't know what it means and I've...
  10. Game will not update or install after doing every possible fix recommended by xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not update or install after doing every possible fix recommended by xbox: if someone has a fix please respond and tell me. 6493a661-b58f-4d80-bb90-5a9b26497599

Users found this page by searching for:

1. valhalla says dlc is missing