Possible bug that i think yall should know

Discus and support Possible bug that i think yall should know in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello ive rececently got the xbox game pass ultimate. And im curiros if this is a bug in the microsoft store or something. You see i have two xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadow93west, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Shadow93west
    Shadow93west Guest

Hello ive rececently got the xbox game pass ultimate. And im curiros if this is a bug in the microsoft store or something. You see i have two xbox one games on disc but ive just played them both on the xbox with out them with game pass so what im asking is this a unforseen happy accident ive come across or something that was put in the programe intinunal. Ive just started game pass yesterday and was instaling a game when i tried it. Sorry if this is a inconvenince or a shock just thought yall should know. But what im asking is if this means do i now essentaly have two copies of my games and should i be worried about being billed for them

:)

Shadow93west, Feb 5, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's because the games are on Game Pass so you have a license to play them digitally while you have Game Pass and while the games are on Game Pass. It's nothing to worry about.
  3. XxSillyJoker7xX Win User

mw3 to loud

well thank yall i will do what yall say,i have install outher games but i did not know if i should istall mw3 cuz it makes to much noise but iam going to install it know thnak yall.:)
  4. blackwolfrunnin Win User

Disc drive dings and ejects/retracts discs randomly

Could be a bug inside. I've have the same problem over multiple repairs. The only thing I can think of is a roach or something. I know bugs can activate touch lamps and such so it's a possibility.
  5. XblCowboy Win User

I AM FED UP WITH THIS!

See like Bizzaro and Gillette, i see yall quite often and yall are very nice folk. yall comments are helpful and some are downright funny. Thats for being as helpful as yall are. And bizarro i wouldve been meaner about it, but i was being respectful as possible
    for those on forums who dont wanna see a whole lot of vulgar language.
  6. CsabaGabor Win User

Xbox purchased game content not downloading

No, the reset didn't work. What do you think, should I get an external hdd or replace the internal drive? And also is it possible to store only DLCs on an external storage? Or do you think it's a software bug? I had rocket league a few months ago and the Xbox pack dlc worked just fine. Is it possible?
Thema:

1. Possible bug that i think yall should know - Similar Threads - Possible bug yall

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  4. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  5. I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible: I have a Series X and I use a gigabyte g32qca with freesync premium pro 165hz 1440p monitor. it can recieve 4k signal and output hdr at 4k signal in 60hz with hdr, or get 1440p at 120hz losing...
  6. Is it possible to have to monitors as an ultra wide on a Xbox one if it is please let me...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to have to monitors as an ultra wide on a Xbox one if it is please let me...: So I have a request/question is it possible to make an Xbox One compatible with two TVs to make it in ultra wide monitor??? I was just curious and I intend on making my Xbox One have multiple...
  7. Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?: My Laptop doesn't have an HDMI port, and I was thinking of buying one to connect it to my USBC port, that way I can plug an HDMI chord, and I wanted to know if it worked before I buy one. I'd...
  8. Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash?: Is it possible to downgrade your dashboard on xbox 360? I could install a mod chip for RGH, but im just wondering if its possible to access update logs on metro, and downgrade from there. Ive...
  9. Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui: An idea for the Xbox home screen I've had, is to allow us to make the tile squares be like folders that when you click on them, they open up a line going from left to right or top to bottom that...
  10. Is it possible to return a product?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to return a product?: Is it possible to return a product? (I have no interest in getting exchage or refunds). This is because I don't want to see that product in my Order history or in my Games Library anymore, I just...