Possibility to unlink indefinitely suspended Microsoft / Xbox Live account from a Minecraft...

Discus and support Possibility to unlink indefinitely suspended Microsoft / Xbox Live account from a Minecraft... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Take this question as a theoretical, as I am not the one who had gotten suspended, but I am curious as to if there is a solution. As stated in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cottonzcandyz, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Possibility to unlink indefinitely suspended Microsoft / Xbox Live account from a Minecraft...

Take this question as a theoretical, as I am not the one who had gotten suspended, but I am curious as to if there is a solution.

As stated in the title, I was wondering if it were possible to unlink an "indefinitely suspended" Xbox Live account- which is linked to my Microsoft account- from my Minecraft Mojang account.

I do not use my Xbox Live account for anything, but it is connected to my Microsoft account. Due to the Minecraft switch to Microsoft, I was forced to connect the accounts.

Recently, my Xbox Live account was indefinitely suspended for a reason I am unsure of, but it restricted my ability to access Minecraft. Is there a way to disconnect my Microsoft account from Minecraft to replace it with another? I had tried to appeal this ban but was met with no luck.

Thanks.

:)

cottonzcandyz, Dec 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Possibility to unlink indefinitely suspended Microsoft / Xbox Live account from a Minecraft Mojang account?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today COTTONZCANDYZ

Sorry to say but nope, your Minecraft username is linked to your Xbox profile.
    And any kind of content transfer between Microsoft accounts can’t be made
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new

Hello _Infernix_. I'm Arturo.

I'm sorry to hear the Microsoft account where your Minecraft progress is stored was hacked and suspended indefinitely.

Your inquiry is understandable, however, I regret to inform you that content stored on one Microsoft account can't be transferred to a different/new one. This, unfortunately, includes your Minecraft account.
  4. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one

that would remove his entire microsoft account from the pc, he wants to unlink that from the xbox account but that is not possible.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I have been scammed for Minecraft... Microsoft won't help

Thema:

Possibility to unlink indefinitely suspended Microsoft / Xbox Live account from a Minecraft...

1. Possibility to unlink indefinitely suspended Microsoft / Xbox Live account from a Minecraft... - Similar Threads - Possibility unlink indefinitely

2. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  3. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  4. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  5. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  6. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  7. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  8. Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...: Can’t unlink unknown epic acc from my Xbox live, and epic support won’t respond (been weeks) 77f9286e-78ea-4f4a-8457-edd56252e8f3
  9. Is it possible to unlink EA from my xbox without access to my EA account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to unlink EA from my xbox without access to my EA account?: I have recently attempted to access one of my EA accounts when logging in i logged in through xbox, after i was logged in i saw that it was connected to a email that i no longer had access to i...
  10. Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...: Half a year ago my account has been breached by some russian dude, idk why, but he managed to link his EA with my Xbox accout (this account) I have just noticed it and I tried to unlink it, but...