Possibility of reducing unwarranted(?) suspension without resorting to filing a Case Review?

Discus and support Possibility of reducing unwarranted(?) suspension without resorting to filing a Case Review? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Before I actually get into what might be a lengthy explanation, I just want any mod know that if this isn't the place to discuss this topic, feel free... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoulofSalt1337, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Possibility of reducing unwarranted(?) suspension without resorting to filing a Case Review?

Before I actually get into what might be a lengthy explanation, I just want any mod know that if this isn't the place to discuss this topic, feel free to delete this thing entirely -- I'll understand. Another thing of importance is that all of this
    ban business has to do with Microsoft only. Blizzard hasn't taken any frustrating against me yet... other than getting rid of Mercy's multi-rez.

Now, on the 14th of this month, I received two enforcement actions. One of them was my usual "communication" action, basically me cursing people out in messages and it ending there without any replies. Those I can handle, because those I understand what
    it was I did wrong. That particular one lasts until the 27th, so I won't bother trying to get that one shaved off.

The second enforcement action, however, was odd. It lasts till the 29th, a few days longer, but with this one, it's not the length that frustrates me. It's the fact that it came out as a "harassment abuse and threats" suspension. My only guess for why this
    one happened is because the salt-through-angry-messages session lasted many messages longer and ended on a "and I thought it was you making my salty. lol".

On the offhand chance that all of this was explained with the grace of a train wreck, the question I'm getting at is: would it be possible to remove/reduce the severity of that second enforcement action (assuming that my reasons are valid enough to warrant
    any kind of reduction to begin with)? If anyone wants to go over any kind of screenshots, I'll include the entirety of each of the conversations.

p.s. my gamertag is in case anyone feels like carrying a sorry little mercy main out of platinum

:)

SoulofSalt1337, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Accused of cheating

The only way to appeal a suspension is by filing a case review on the enforcement site
    here

If it's a 24 hour suspension then you would not be eligible for a case review.

Daft Badger, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Constant unwarranted bans

There is no one to talk to.

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

Filing for a case review on the enforcement site
    here
    is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

Daft Badger, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

Possibility of reducing unwarranted(?) suspension without resorting to filing a Case Review?

Ishan8123, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Unfortunately you will have to file a case review

Dadwhite, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Dadwhite Win User

Unfortunately you will have to file a case review
  7. Ishan8123 Win User

Xbox Enforcement does not use the forums and the only way to get help is through the enforcement website.

You can find out more information about your ban here-
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

If you feel that the ban was wrongly imposed, check out-https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6 to find out more info about case reviews

This FAQ/enforcement myths might also be helpful-
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Hope this helps!:)
  8. Shrk1990 Win User

14 Week suspension for entire Xbox One (S) console for something I have not done or did :(

Hey there,

If you believe that a suspension was unwarranted, you can apply for a case review (if applicable) through the Enforcement Team Website
  9. Shrk1990 Win User

Banned for no reason

Hey there,

If you believe that an enforcement action is unwarranted, you can apply for a case review (if applicable) by logging in to the Enforcement Team Website and submitting a case review
    request.

If the suspension is only for 24 hours, then unfortunately a review is not available.
  10. steeledwand7664 Win User

ive been banned for no reason what do i do ?

First no one has the power to ban you except the enforcement team.

Second even if someone reports you does not mean you will get a suspension on your account unless you did something that was against the code of conduct which can be found here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/codeofconduct

If you feel that your suspension is unwarranted you can sign into the account that has the suspension on it at enforcement.xbox.com and if the suspension is eligible you can file for a case review.
Thema:

1. Possibility of reducing unwarranted(?) suspension without resorting to filing a Case Review? - Similar Threads - Possibility reducing unwarranted

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  7. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  8. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  9. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  10. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...