Port numbers pls. can anyone help so i can give to virginmedia, the NAT code states strict ...

Discus and support Port numbers pls. can anyone help so i can give to virginmedia, the NAT code states strict ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can anyone tell me the port numbers for infinate warfare, cant get hold of microsoft and i need these to tell virginmedia to unlock the NAT code, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Travis Gaming, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Port numbers pls. can anyone help so i can give to virginmedia, the NAT code states strict ...

can anyone tell me the port numbers for infinate warfare, cant get hold of microsoft and i need these to tell virginmedia to unlock the NAT code, it says STRICT and it needs to be open for my son to play his game. pls help

:)

Travis Gaming, Dec 30, 2016
  2. Strict NAT

I never had to forward ports for my 360.. cleared all port forwarding settings. Disabled dmz. Still have strict NAT. Results of the test, status code 0x4000200004C, detailed nat info says "Your network is behind a port-preserving port-symmetric NAT".. appreciate
    the help

Soo Much Money, Dec 30, 2016
  3. Port 3075

I can not join other Xbox Live users matches on COD WW2. It’s telling can’t connect to host then I have A strict nat type in the game but my console has a open nat type. It’s telling me it tried to connect to port 3075 but I can’t I’m connected to port 3074
    can anyone help me solve this issue. It’s been doing this since the new update for cod happened

LegendKiller780, Dec 30, 2016
  4. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest

Port numbers pls. can anyone help so i can give to virginmedia, the NAT code states strict ...

Paul Bab, Dec 31, 2016
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Port numbers pls. can anyone help so i can give to virginmedia, the NAT code states strict still

6. Ezakioz Win User

xbox live connection error

no i have tried that. opening ports gives me a live connection error, turning on upnp gives me strict nat. i have also tried the dmz method but that also gives me a strict nat.
  7. NathanaelKeller Win User

Need help

I can't connect with other players my NAT type is stuck on strict I've tried multiple tests and manual selecting different ports and testing each new port 4 times and everyone is coming up strict I've selected at least 20 new ports manually to change it
    and it's still stuck on strict does anyone know how I can fix this
  8. Soo Much Money Win User

Strict NAT

I never had to forward ports for my 360.. cleared all port forwarding settings. Disabled dmz. Still have strict NAT. Results of the test, status code 0x4000200004C, detailed nat info says "Your network is behind a port-preserving port-symmetric NAT".. appreciate
    the help
  9. J 'Bucky' Barnes Win User

Xbox One Port forwarding

That's what finally worked for me.

I have Virgin Media and after forwarding all the ports, turning the firewall to low, resetting the router after unchecking the UPnP and checking it back on then resetting again (a suggestion over in the Virginmedia forums).

All I could get was "moderate" NAT after having "strict". Finally got NAT "open" when I added DMZ and the XB1 IP address.
Thema:

1. Port numbers pls. can anyone help so i can give to virginmedia, the NAT code states strict ... - Similar Threads - Port numbers pls

2. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  3. Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...: Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can get for the TV out part? Possibly plug into the USB on the xbox and plug the hdmi into that?...
  4. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  5. Xbox series S usb ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S usb ports: will the USB ports on an xbox s charge and after market controller charger? - Thanks b862a6af-26d0-4991-a64d-cb80420b758a
  6. Port forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Port forwarding: Should I even worry about port forwarding if I have 1200mbps internet. Can port forwarding stabilize gaming when the internet itself gets congested? dedcb9dd-cafb-430b-8c24-7527d8af1807
  7. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...
  8. How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?: My USB port is not working. eb61813a-29d9-401d-9798-10dd411f2927
  9. US(1844-4444-148)Bitcoin Support Number Bitcoin Wallet Support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    US(1844-4444-148)Bitcoin Support Number Bitcoin Wallet Support: No more worried about your bitcoin wallet problems as bitcoin wallet customer support team will help you in fixing your bitcoin wallet in few minutes. 1. Bitcoin wallet technical customer support...
  10. Two controllers with the same 'port' number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two controllers with the same 'port' number: Im having my mad catz racing wheel and official xbox controller assign to the same number (port 1), leaving my racing wheel without use. Even connecting the controller after startup and login does...