: Port forwarding on Huawei B525

Discus and support : Port forwarding on Huawei B525 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Port forwarding on Huawei B525 Hi everyone, it's just a small trick that I would like to share with you. I struggled for months and months to open my... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Xkillah338, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Xkillah338
    Xkillah338 Guest

Hi everyone, it's just a small trick that I would like to share with you. I struggled for months and months to open my Xbox One Slim Nat type and finally I managed to obtain "Moderate" Nat. Here is what I did, connect your Xbox via internet cable (RG 45),
    start your Xbox, then go to your Huawei router and reset it to factory setting. That's it, better "moderate" then "Strict".

:)

Xkillah338, Dec 7, 2020
  2. Dullerfiper70 Win User

Huawei: Port Forwarding

i am using Etislat plz help me out how can i open ports
  3. JeroenBoom Win User

Problem With Huawei HG533 Router NAT PRoblems and cant work out how to port forward

@ted wales, Don't use port forward and DMZ at the same time. Modems deliverd by an ISP is mostly modded that port mapping is disabled and port forward not working. In order to use DMZ correctly with a Huawei modem, use the combination DMZ and uPnP, like
    mentioned by patrat46.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox One Showing Poor Upload speed?

Alright, let's see if port forwarding will improve the speeds. And for clarification, are you wired into your console or wireless? Here is how you port forward with
    your router!

Let us know if that helps!
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Can't connect to XBOX live via 4G

Thanks well that is a public ip address so that is fine. So concentrating on connecting the Xbox direct the Huawei are you able to set-up any port forwarding or UPnP on that device, I'm afraid without a manual it is hard to make suggestions
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Persistent problem connecting to LIVE

Thema:

1. : Port forwarding on Huawei B525 - Similar Threads - Port forwarding Huawei

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming Port Forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming Port Forwarding: Hi, I'm trying to find the port for XCloud but I couldn't find one. The only one i found was the port for Xbox Consoles. Is there a list for port anywhere that I could've missed ? Thanks in...
  3. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  4. How do I set up port forwarding?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I set up port forwarding?: How to set up port forwarding? b1c136b4-29fe-4b39-8d9a-9878be3eb7a9
  5. Port forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Port forwarding: I know port forwarding needs to be done in some cases. My question is, 1. if I have 2 consoles in my house, how do I forward them on the same network to the same ports? I know the ports ports...
  6. open wrt port forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    open wrt port forwarding: Hello. When port forwarding on my Open wrt box, Do I have to have a different external port and internal port. is it 88 udp for both external port and internal port, or should I forward them to...
  7. Port forwarding & VPN - UPNP not successful on series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Port forwarding & VPN - UPNP not successful on series X: I recently tried manually setting up port forwarding for my series X. After setting it up I tested my network through the Xbox and it was all good, open NAT, no issues. Then I activated my...
  8. A Problem <And Solution> with Port Forwarding and Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    A Problem <And Solution> with Port Forwarding and Xbox.: Recently I have been struggling with the nightmare inducing ultra hellhole that is port forwarding to host a server for Foundry Virtual Table top. And then, While undergoing having my brain dunked...
  9. nat type not turning open even after port forward

in XBoX on Consoles
    nat type not turning open even after port forward: so i made the ipv6 from secured to open,upnp has been on,i port forwarded all 7 ports,under lan setup i put Address Reservation for the series x ip. and it is still no IPV6,no UPNP,nat moderate....
  10. : I have absolutely no idea on how to port forward for ARK: Survival Evolved

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I have absolutely no idea on how to port forward for ARK: Survival Evolved: : I have absolutely no idea on how to port forward for ARK: Survival Evolved Hello UnseamedSpace4, Thank you for keeping us updated. You may need to disable UPnP or DMZ and power cycle your...