Port Forwarding 2 Xbox Consoles

Discus and support Port Forwarding 2 Xbox Consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've given up and have no clue what to do. I have Xfinity, figured out how to do port forwarding but it only allows me to do it for 1 console. I see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BunnySaurus NY, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Port Forwarding 2 Xbox Consoles

I've given up and have no clue what to do. I have Xfinity, figured out how to do port forwarding but it only allows me to do it for 1 console. I see others able to have their consoles both have Open Nat types but I just can't seem to get it to work. I'm not tech savvy so I really have no clue what I'm doing. I just want to be able to play with my husband online but no matter what I do it's either his Nat type is moderate or something about his Teredo. Any help please! I honestly give up.

:)

BunnySaurus NY, Oct 13, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello BunnySaurus, if you have two consoles at home and they are not being able to access the internet may be for two reasons that are connected, the first is the NAT of your home network that is not open, and then the port that Xbox uses for you to connect to servers.

On Xbox it is selected as automatic being the most used Port 3074 port, if your modem/router is not doing the correct NAT this will give conflict between the two consoles.

Network ports used by the Xbox network on the Xbox console

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Epic Hoagie Win User

Port Forwarding for 2 XBox 1X Consoles

I skipped the static IP step (due to cautious experimenting) and just changed out my box's port and moved my roommate's to the old port. Win! :D thank you so much!
  4. Epic Hoagie Win User

Heya Brad!

I tried doing this and it still didn't work. Do I need to JUST have 3074 (for my console) and 3075 (for my roommate's) ported?

Right now, I have all the ports shown in the XBox help page's tutorial (88, 50, 80, and so on) split between both of our consoles. Could that be breaking my attempt at solving this?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Epic,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on port forwarding. On portforward.com there is an article on how to port forward two consoles. Here is

the link
    directly to the port forward two consoles.

To solve this problem Activision has made it so you can port your second Xbox to
    3075 (UDP and TCP). If you have a third console go ahead and port
    3076 (UDP and TCP) to that one.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

: Port Forwarding for 2 XBox 1X Consoles

Hi Epic Hoagie,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Port Forwarding 2 Xbox Consoles - Similar Threads - Port Forwarding Consoles

2. Port forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Port forwarding: Should I even worry about port forwarding if I have 1200mbps internet. Can port forwarding stabilize gaming when the internet itself gets congested? dedcb9dd-cafb-430b-8c24-7527d8af1807
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming Port Forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming Port Forwarding: Hi, I'm trying to find the port for XCloud but I couldn't find one. The only one i found was the port for Xbox Consoles. Is there a list for port anywhere that I could've missed ? Thanks in...
  4. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  5. How do I set up port forwarding?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I set up port forwarding?: How to set up port forwarding? b1c136b4-29fe-4b39-8d9a-9878be3eb7a9
  6. Port forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Port forwarding: I know port forwarding needs to be done in some cases. My question is, 1. if I have 2 consoles in my house, how do I forward them on the same network to the same ports? I know the ports ports...
  7. open wrt port forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    open wrt port forwarding: Hello. When port forwarding on my Open wrt box, Do I have to have a different external port and internal port. is it 88 udp for both external port and internal port, or should I forward them to...
  8. Port forwarding & VPN - UPNP not successful on series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Port forwarding & VPN - UPNP not successful on series X: I recently tried manually setting up port forwarding for my series X. After setting it up I tested my network through the Xbox and it was all good, open NAT, no issues. Then I activated my...
  9. A Problem <And Solution> with Port Forwarding and Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    A Problem <And Solution> with Port Forwarding and Xbox.: Recently I have been struggling with the nightmare inducing ultra hellhole that is port forwarding to host a server for Foundry Virtual Table top. And then, While undergoing having my brain dunked...
  10. nat type not turning open even after port forward

in XBoX on Consoles
    nat type not turning open even after port forward: so i made the ipv6 from secured to open,upnp has been on,i port forwarded all 7 ports,under lan setup i put Address Reservation for the series x ip. and it is still no IPV6,no UPNP,nat moderate....