popups

Discus and support popups in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if I have premium why am I getting popups all the time it takes a lot of my playing screen off b957c296-e513-4bef-a16a-6464c6c4595e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HourlyUniform15, Oct 24, 2017.

  1. popups


    if I have premium why am I getting popups all the time it takes a lot of my playing screen off

    :)
     
    HourlyUniform15, Oct 24, 2017
    #1
  2. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Internet Explorer doesn't block any pop ups

    Hey INFINITE,

    Sorry to hear you're having issues with popups.

    I haven't been able to see any popups showing when I use the IE app. What site are you using that has those getting through?
     
    MisterFizzle, Oct 24, 2017
    #2
  3. Trouble Signing or Connecting to Xbox Live.

    Hi!

    Could you tell me/us what the popups say?
     
    InsanelyDeadly, Oct 24, 2017
    #3
  4. popups

    Hey there,

    A premium subscription will only work on the device that it was purchased on. To clarify, are you playing on multiple devices or on a single one?

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, Oct 25, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

    popups

    Hey there,

    A premium subscription will only work on the device that it was purchased on. To clarify, are you playing on multiple devices or on a single one?

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  6. darkist1 Win User

    Stupid popup

    There shouldn't be a popup anywhere on the site, and most of the time, i just recommend not going to the popups, as they are dangerous most of the time.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    🐽

    You can x out of the popup in the upper left corner of the popup. You also don't have to go through the rewards site to purchase a game.
  8. H3PA80R Win User

    Achievement Popup

    Sometimes there could be a delay for the achievement to pop up. It also could be an issue if you are online while playing a game. Since when does the pop up wont show up anymore?
  9. II FOXY lI Win User

    Stupid popup

    restart console and try again
Thema:

popups

Loading...
  1. popups - Similar Threads - popups

  2. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  3. Disable Popup blockers on Xbox S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disable Popup blockers on Xbox S: I'm trying to enable popup for a wifi authentication website, and I did so in the settings... When I try to login into my wifi (redirects me to a website to authentication) the screen says to...
  4. Passkey popup not opening when logging into minecraft

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Passkey popup not opening when logging into minecraft: When I try to log into minecraft (on a mac computer), the windows log in popup opens just fine, but once I input my email it opens a passkey page (doesn't even give me the option to use my...
  5. When I want to add my phone number in my Microsoft account its showing error an popup: Try...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    When I want to add my phone number in my Microsoft account its showing error an popup: Try...: [img] When I want to add my phone number in my Microsoft account its showing error an popup: Try another verification method That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another...
  6. No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    No sign in popup in Halo Infinite [Steam]: [img] Hey, Right after i start the game and it wants to catch my gaming profile theres nothing happening, i watched a few videos where theres an Xbox popup opening but its not working for me....
  7. microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...

    in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...: [img] what the hell does this mean e6f48f0f-a30a-4524-9ddf-c1270c96bbe3
  8. I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away?: I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away? 2aaa41de-46b4-4211-9e4c-caba240809ad
  9. I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away?: I can't play certain games because there is a popup for game pass. Can you make this go away? 846e2e31-913d-482a-a2eb-cd0f89a99baa
  10. How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...: I was playing Fallout 76 a couple hours ago fine on my Xbox one, but now when I try to play it I get this popup. If I press ok it has me put in my password, and then a popup asking me if I want to...