POPPING BUBBLES

Discus and support POPPING BUBBLES in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MY NAME IS ELMER J FUDD...... f6372180-59e9-455c-a71a-a5a7464e4297 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sumdumguy66, Jan 1, 2018.

  1. sumdumguy66
    sumdumguy66 Guest

    POPPING BUBBLES


    MY NAME IS ELMER J FUDD......

    :)
     
    sumdumguy66, Jan 1, 2018
    #1
  2. Ooh im good
    Ooh im good Guest
    Another Double Fine kinect game

    [quote user="Whagi"]

    [quote user=""]

    To find popping invisible bubbles fun you would need to be pretty redundant mentally,

    [/quote]

    Nah!, we used to blow bubbles and pop them all the time when we were kids. Great fun. Just been brought up to date virtually. ;O)

    [/quote]

    We still can just buy a 50p bottle of bubble mix or stick some Fairy liquid and water in an empty bottle. No need to but a £100 Kinect and £40 game. Like I said before I was popping virtual bubbles in 2003ish on playstation eye(eyetoy on PS2), Its no better
    today.
     
    Ooh im good, Jan 1, 2018
    #2
  3. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    Another Double Fine kinect game

    [quote user="Ooh im good"]

    To find popping invisible bubbles fun you would need to be pretty redundant mentally,

    [/quote]

    Nah!, we used to blow bubbles and pop them all the time when we were kids. Great fun. Just been brought up to date virtually. ;O)
     
    Whagi, Jan 1, 2018
    #3
  4. Ooh im good Win User

    Another Double Fine kinect game

    [quote user="Whagi"]

    [quote user=""]

    To find popping invisible bubbles fun you would need to be pretty redundant mentally,

    [/quote]

    Nah!, we used to blow bubbles and pop them all the time when we were kids. Great fun. Just been brought up to date virtually. ;O)

    [/quote]

    We still can just buy a 50p bottle of bubble mix or stick some Fairy liquid and water in an empty bottle. No need to but a £100 Kinect and £40 game. Like I said before I was popping virtual bubbles in 2003ish on playstation eye(eyetoy on PS2), Its no better
    today.
  5. Whagi Win User

    Another Double Fine kinect game

    [quote user="Ooh im good"]

    To find popping invisible bubbles fun you would need to be pretty redundant mentally,

    [/quote]

    Nah!, we used to blow bubbles and pop them all the time when we were kids. Great fun. Just been brought up to date virtually. ;O)
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Minecraft cartoon texture pack cannot be downloaded (paid version and trial version)

    Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in and let you know that we've bubbled this up to the proper team and they are working on it! As soon as I have an update for you, I will post back in here. :D
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Another random Achievement at 100% but will not unlock. This is getting old.

    Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in and let you know what we've bubbled it up to the right teams and they're working on it. As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

    Achievement glitched

    Hey there VA Whisper!

    Looks like those achievements have not popped yet. I've went ahead and bubbled this up to the appropriate teams and I will update this thread once we receive more information! :)
Thema:

POPPING BUBBLES

Loading...
  1. POPPING BUBBLES - Similar Threads - POPPING BUBBLES

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  5. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...
  6. Achievements not popping up when i get them

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements not popping up when i get them: Hi everyone. I bought Xbox Series S like a year ago. And now for some reason when i get any achievement in any game, they dont pop up while im playing. I still get them, but its not pop up. Do you...
  7. Xbox App had pop-ups that interested me, but now they’re gone.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App had pop-ups that interested me, but now they’re gone.: Had some pop-ups on the Xbox App earlier—one was about Gaming Co-Pilot & another one; does anyone know or remember what it is? Idk why, but I’m hyper-focused on that rn. submitted by /u/scalf...
  8. Remember to pay your subscription to gamepass Pop-up.

    in XboX Insiders
    Remember to pay your subscription to gamepass Pop-up.: The pop up has been showing it's ugly face for a little while now and its counting down the days till my gamepass runs out like the opening of it's xmas calendar! I got kicked to the homescreen...
  9. Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up

    in XboX Insiders
    Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up: Whenever i play a multiplayer game with mouse and keyboard support i either have to jiggle my controller every few minutes or get the pop up telling me i need a controller to play and it screws me...
  10. In Game Achievement Notifications Not Popping Up

    in XboX Insiders
    In Game Achievement Notifications Not Popping Up: Hey everyone, I’ve been having this really frustrating issue with Xbox achievements. When I earn them, the notification only pops up maybe 1 out of 100 times. I do actually unlock the...