Pop up side bar not working
Discus and support Pop up side bar not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, im having an issue with my side bar/pop up bar to the left not popping up when pressing the xbox home button. Therefore i cant go back to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arnie Fried, Jan 8, 2018.
Thema:
Pop up side bar not working
Loading...
-
Pop up side bar not working - Similar Threads - Pop side bar
-
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.
in XboX InsidersLeft pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:... -
Achievements not popping up when i get them
in XboX InsidersAchievements not popping up when i get them: Hi everyone. I bought Xbox Series S like a year ago. And now for some reason when i get any achievement in any game, they dont pop up while im playing. I still get them, but its not pop up. Do you... -
Xbox App had pop-ups that interested me, but now they’re gone.
in XboX InsidersXbox App had pop-ups that interested me, but now they’re gone.: Had some pop-ups on the Xbox App earlier—one was about Gaming Co-Pilot & another one; does anyone know or remember what it is? Idk why, but I’m hyper-focused on that rn. submitted by /u/scalf... -
Remember to pay your subscription to gamepass Pop-up.
in XboX InsidersRemember to pay your subscription to gamepass Pop-up.: The pop up has been showing it's ugly face for a little while now and its counting down the days till my gamepass runs out like the opening of it's xmas calendar! I got kicked to the homescreen... -
Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up
in XboX InsidersPlease please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up: Whenever i play a multiplayer game with mouse and keyboard support i either have to jiggle my controller every few minutes or get the pop up telling me i need a controller to play and it screws me... -
In Game Achievement Notifications Not Popping Up
in XboX InsidersIn Game Achievement Notifications Not Popping Up: Hey everyone, I’ve been having this really frustrating issue with Xbox achievements. When I earn them, the notification only pops up maybe 1 out of 100 times. I do actually unlock the... -
How can I make my controller pop up as a device on iPad Bluetooth
in XBoX on WindowsHow can I make my controller pop up as a device on iPad Bluetooth: I have turned on the controller and put it in pairing mode and it doesn’t show up I have cleaned my controller I have let my controller sit on the iPad for an hour while on pairing mode nothing... -
Xbox side tab won’t pop up
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox side tab won’t pop up: Hi can someone help me with why my xboxs side tab not popping up when i press the home button and it just going a dark/faded and not showing the tabs ive reset it unplugged it and factory reset it...