Pop up notifications not working

Discus and support Pop up notifications not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot see any notifications from friends. I have the Xbox One X. I double checked the update which was done on 12/11/2021. I have checked the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DamienSalaman, Dec 22, 2021.

  1. Pop up notifications not working


    I cannot see any notifications from friends. I have the Xbox One X. I double checked the update which was done on 12/11/2021. I have checked the settings and turned them both off and back on. I still get achievement notifications. The only way I know I am receiving anything at all is because the Xbox App on my phone pops up telling me I have a party invite.

    :)
     
    DamienSalaman, Dec 22, 2021
    #1
  2. DamienSalaman Win User

    Pop up notifications not working

    It took 2 restarts, but it did work just as i needed. Thank you so much!
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Pop up notifications not working

    Hi there Damien welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Try this!

    Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

    Settings.

    Select Network Settings.

    Select Advanced Settings.

    Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

    Select Clear.

    Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  4. Bobby Beesnest Win User

    Notifications not popping up

    Same thing happening here. It seems like I get message notifications, but my acheivments almost never pop up. I just got four achievements in dead rising and not one of them actually popped up on screen. I sure hope they fix this
  5. NickD54 Win User

    Notification pop up

    Yeah, for me sometimes it affects the messages being sent and being able to see messages and your friend's list. Mainly messages.
    Ok thanks. As long as its more of a “normal” thing that can happen. I guess it could be a glitch with the series x/s on the system now as well?
  6. WiCKED LiME Win User

    Notifications not popping up

    same *** started today got me feeling some type of way
Thema:

Pop up notifications not working

Loading...
  1. Pop up notifications not working - Similar Threads - Pop notifications working

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  5. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...
  6. In Game Achievement Notifications Not Popping Up

    in XboX Insiders
    In Game Achievement Notifications Not Popping Up: Hey everyone, I’ve been having this really frustrating issue with Xbox achievements. When I earn them, the notification only pops up maybe 1 out of 100 times. I do actually unlock the...
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. Notification Pop-up Issue

    in XBoX on Windows
    Notification Pop-up Issue: For some reason my notifications does not show up on screen such as party invites, messages etc. I’m using the Xbox Series X and it doesn’t show, but does through my xbox app. Is there any way to...
  9. Update on Friend Notifications not popping up? Xbox Series X

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Update on Friend Notifications not popping up? Xbox Series X: I have not been able to receive "Friend/Gamertag is Online" notification for over a month now. I have spoken to several friends who have a XSX and they have the same problem, while regular XB1 or...
  10. Favourite friends not popping up with a notification when coming online?

    in XboX Insiders
    Favourite friends not popping up with a notification when coming online?: Anyone else having this issue atm both the xbox and the app when one of my favourites comes online I don't get a notification anymore. No settings have been changed recently. Beta ring. submitted...