Pop Up Message No Longer Available

Discus and support Pop Up Message No Longer Available in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I saw that I had an alert on my xbox about a $10 credit I had received along with a code. When I went to access it later, it wasn't there anymore. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CIRRUS2003, Aug 13, 2021.

1. CIRRUS2003
    CIRRUS2003 Guest

I saw that I had an alert on my xbox about a $10 credit I had received along with a code. When I went to access it later, it wasn't there anymore. I wanted to know how I could find the message and redeem my credit?

Thank you all

:)

CIRRUS2003, Aug 13, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @CIRRUS2003! I hope that you are doing well!

Would you please provide us with further information regarding this matter. Did you receive the code as a gift to your account?
  3. Warr Assassin Win User

Can't play any Indie game i downloaded, please help!

No. nothing pops up saying "a update for this game is available. update now!" just that one message keeps popping up.
  4. Wingman709 Win User

Notifications for Messages are not Popping up.

I am having the exact same issue. The first few days I would get notification pop ups. Now I don't get them anymore. Everything is turned on but no notification at all. I am unable to find a solution. This is only one of MANY issues with this Xbox One
    OS. But it is annoying that I don't know when my friends are logging in, when Party invites are sent to me, etc.
  5. Los Lotus Win User

Notifications for Messages are not Popping up.

I completely agree with you. I'll get a notice on my phone that's reads "New Smart Glass Message" a solid minute before I get the notification on my Xbox One. Sometimes I never get the notification on the console. Plus reading and responding to a message
    on the console, mid game, is TERRIBLE. I'm playing Ghosts last night, get a message, I hold down the button to retrieve said message and I get taken to the home screen where everything locked up for half minute.
  6. booocar19 Win User

Official Halo Master Chief Collection Meet Up Thread

I had a message pop up on halo from 343 that they are working to sort out the problems with multiplayer so fingers crossed it wont be too much longer
Thema:

1. Pop Up Message No Longer Available - Similar Threads - Pop Message Longer

2. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  3. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  4. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  5. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  6. Weird message that keeps popping up

in XboX Insiders
    Weird message that keeps popping up: I just installed Palworld and keep getting spammed with a pop up msg on my screen that says “MESSAGE” and below it says “BPClass名の指定が正しくないです Human” it happens like 3-5 times every 5 mins. Is it...
  7. If I send a message to someone and they don't have the Xbox app will it pop up for them...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I send a message to someone and they don't have the Xbox app will it pop up for them...: So I sent a message to someone that I know on Xbox app but I was just wondering if they don't have the Xbox app will it still pop up to them in some kind of way when they play a game that is...
  8. XBox messaging still pops up occasionally after deleting feature on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox messaging still pops up occasionally after deleting feature on Windows 11: XBox messaging still pops up occasionally after deleting feature on Windows 11 I have done everything I've read on here to keep messages from popping up. Now there is no message, just a coupled...
  9. Whenever I receive a new message on the Xbox series S, all of my old messages pop up on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I receive a new message on the Xbox series S, all of my old messages pop up on the...: Whenever I receive a new message on the Xbox series S, all of my old messages pop up on the bottom of the screen. Is there a setting or some way to make this stop?...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't open for me, a message pops up that says "Ur too early,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't open for me, a message pops up that says "Ur too early,...: Microsoft Flight Simulator doesn't open for me, a message pops up that says "Ur too early, check the Microsoft store for the release date." Even though i own the game...