Poor video quality while cloud gaming on pc and mobile

Discus and support Poor video quality while cloud gaming on pc and mobile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Video is extremely corrupted while trying to play any game on Game Pass Cloud Beta. My internet is not the issues as I'm on a 1.5GBPS plan with Bell in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xysiv, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Xysiv
    Xysiv Guest

Video is extremely corrupted while trying to play any game on Game Pass Cloud Beta. My internet is not the issues as I'm on a 1.5GBPS plan with Bell in Ontario and consistently download around 600-800mbps and upload around 100-300mbps. Whether I play on my phone or pc whenever something on screen moves it's blocky and it's as though I'm gaming on a 2hz display.

:)

Xysiv, Apr 15, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Xysiv! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you please let me know the region on which you are located?

I understand that you have a great internet network, but have you tried on a different network? Like mobile data?

You could try using the Edge browser instead of the app here

https://www.xbox.com/play
  3. Defninja Win User

Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Cloud Gaming

I'm playing a gaming though cloud gaming on PC Xbox app, the game is poor quality and choppy, my internet is fine, is they anything else I can try to fix it
  4. b1a05c67-dcf0-44b6-9 Win User

Game streaming from Xbox One to Windows 10 (Diffusion de jeu Xbox One vers Windows 10)

My internet is poor quality, but if I use my phone as a router to share my mobile internet, and I connect the Xbox and the PC to the phone, the streaming is almost perfect. However, the speed of my mobile internet is worst than my home one...
  5. Big King Fun Win User
  6. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Xbox design team please review - video about Xbox One controller , stereo adapter, play n charge kit - identifying issues of poor design)

Thema:

1. Poor video quality while cloud gaming on pc and mobile - Similar Threads - Poor video quality

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  4. Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality: Why is this issue being ignored? People have been posting about this for over 2 years now and still no fixed?...
  5. I have poor video when cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have poor video when cloud gaming: I'm lagging all the time on my games and it annoying me 7b3f9d29-269b-4bf1-a0d6-db30b36677da
  6. Gamepass Cloud Streaming Unplayable: Poor video quality over 1Gbps internet service.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass Cloud Streaming Unplayable: Poor video quality over 1Gbps internet service.: I'm starting to use the streaming capabilities of Xbox Cloud that's part of my Gamepass Ultimate subscription. I'm experiencing an issue that I'm having a hard time finding anyone else having, let...
  7. Looking for help troubleshooting poor video quality over my 1Gbps internet service.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for help troubleshooting poor video quality over my 1Gbps internet service.: So I'm starting to use the streaming capabilities of Xbox Cloud on my Gamepass Ultimate subscription. Having a weird issue that I'm having a hard time finding anyone else having, let alone any way...
  8. Streaming ISSUES - HBO GO, Amazon Intant Play getting POOR VIDEO QUALITY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming ISSUES - HBO GO, Amazon Intant Play getting POOR VIDEO QUALITY: What's the problem lately with these apps on Live... They're not getting any bars or only 1-2, nowhere near HD quality. My connection is fine, I'm getting 60 Mbps down on the computer (wireless)...
  9. Video Streaming Apps- Poor Performance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Streaming Apps- Poor Performance: Hello All, I'm sure its been mentioned in other threads but is anyone else experiencing poor video performance when watching video streaming apps like Netflix and Vudu? I'm not even sure how to...
  10. Poor Video Quality from streaming services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Video Quality from streaming services: I have just recently got an Apple TV 4th Gen (Non 4K) for cheap and noticed that everything that was streamed look far higher quality. In blocks of colour and dark areas, the was much more detail,...