Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

Discus and support Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oana Kelsay, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Oana Kelsay
    Oana Kelsay Guest

Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you don’t want to take responsibility for your manufacturer defects? One was bought Sept 2023. The second bought Jan 2024. Both broke within 2 months. The one bought October 2022 has no issues. Your quality between 2022 and 2023 on these clearly has gone down. Check your manufacturing process.

:)

Oana Kelsay, Apr 17, 2024
  2. Oberon75 Win User

Bluetooth headset for Xbox One?

Bluetooth audio sucks to begin with though. But unfortunately we now live in a generation where people choose convenience over quality. It's really no different with wireless gaming headsets regardless of bulk.
  3. Smith55js Win User

Black Wireless Headset and White Xbox

Is the headset switched to Xbox mode? The new Microsoft bluetooth/xbox wireless headsets work in either bluetooth or xbox mode, but not both at the same time. You need to make sure it's in Xbox mode to pair it with your Xbox console.

support.xbox.com/.../set-up-bluetooth-wireless-headset
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Quick question... I need an answer.

5. Burnin TODI Win User

Instead of headset adapter I would rather buy a controller with bluetooth built in.

I believe the new wireless headsets will be using wi-fi direct...not bluetooth. The bandwidth is greater allowing for better audio quality.
  6. maxen Win User

Headset issues

To my knowledge most Bluetooth headsets will not work, but that may vary by model. The Xbox One has no Bluetooth radio, so you cannot connect by Bluetooth direct to it, and I don't think it supports a Bluetooth USB dongle to connect either, but there *are*
    some wireless headsets that (though I don't think they're Bluetooth) that will work. You might want to check with the headset manufacturer if the headset is meant to be compatible with Xbox One; if they don't make specific note of it being made to be compatible,
    it's probably fair to assume it's not.
Thema:

1. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:... - Similar Threads - Poor Quality Microsoft

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  4. Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality: Why is this issue being ignored? People have been posting about this for over 2 years now and still no fixed?...
  5. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  6. Very poor support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very poor support: Absolutely fuming, I have a xbox series s that keeps asking for update whilst booting then wont connect to WiFi to do the update. I raised the issue and microsoft sent me a label to post to them...
  7. Poor Xbox series s controller range

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Xbox series s controller range: Hello Daniel here, i purchased a controller from a my retailer and I've been using it for a while, at one point the range on it got reduced and only stays connected with USB cord, I tried...
  8. Poor sounds quality when playing Xbox game via App on Windows 11 using BT Headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor sounds quality when playing Xbox game via App on Windows 11 using BT Headphones: Once I enter game menu in both Halo Infinite and Aliens: Fireteam Elite, the sound becomes flat and barely hearable. It's like I was using $1 headphones. Disabling hands free setting for BT...
  9. The mic of my Starfield Wireless Headphones has poor quality on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The mic of my Starfield Wireless Headphones has poor quality on PC: I've seen in the reviews that the headphones are great quality on sound and mic, in my case the audio it's awesome but the mic it's not good, is this a general problem or just me?...
  10. Audio quality is poor when mic is enabled.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio quality is poor when mic is enabled.: So I just bought the Xbox wireless headset yesterday brand new on Amazon and I am having many problems with it. Whenever I try to use my mic when playing games the audio quality drastically...