Poor Customer Service. Very disappointed.

Discus and support Poor Customer Service. Very disappointed. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I sent my xbox one s for repair and received a refurbished one. it took about 3 weeks and my payment was still not pulled from my account. I called... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by markgc7, May 11, 2021.

1. markgc7
    markgc7 Guest

I sent my xbox one s for repair and received a refurbished one. it took about 3 weeks and my payment was still not pulled from my account. I called several times to find out why, and this is the reply I got back via email.

Thanks for contacting Microsoft Support for Xbox Let’s get you back in action. More information for you Hi [mod removed], We hope you are having a great day today. We were able to verify that your device arrived to you successfully and we just wanted to make sure everything is working just fine. We wanted to let you know that the replacement sent to you is going to be free of charge since we decided that for being an excellent customer we wanted to provide this device as a goodwill gesture. Repair order was created under SR [mod removed] We hope you enjoy it. But on May 10th yesterday the money was taken out of my account...WHY?

:)

markgc7, May 11, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can try checking http://account.microsoft.com to see if it shows what the charge was for. Otherwise, you'll need to contact support. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see the options to request a call or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  3. mozmoz2009 Win User

very disappointed in customer service

The management team don't use these forums
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Sorry this happened but we are volunteers in customers as well you may have to get in touch with support unfortunately we can't do anything here I hope everything goes smoothly
  5. MonjaJozef Win User

So sorry for your trouble dear sir. In times like this, people are afraid and some times doesn't react the way you want them to. We all have to be patient and full of understanding. We live in times no one lived before. Try again with the custimer service.
    Wish you good luck and good health.
  6. ImpaledGremlin Win User

The forum area is nothing to do with customer services unfortunately.

Whilst you received poor service I would direct you back to them as they would 1. Hopefully be able to assist with initial enquiry and 2. Be the correct place to raise an issue on the service given by original agent.

Sorry we cant help further and hope you get the matter resolved.
Thema:

1. Poor Customer Service. Very disappointed. - Similar Threads - Poor Customer Service

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  4. Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality: Why is this issue being ignored? People have been posting about this for over 2 years now and still no fixed?...
  5. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  6. Very poor support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very poor support: Absolutely fuming, I have a xbox series s that keeps asking for update whilst booting then wont connect to WiFi to do the update. I raised the issue and microsoft sent me a label to post to them...
  7. Poor Xbox series s controller range

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Xbox series s controller range: Hello Daniel here, i purchased a controller from a my retailer and I've been using it for a while, at one point the range on it got reduced and only stays connected with USB cord, I tried...
  8. Poor sounds quality when playing Xbox game via App on Windows 11 using BT Headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor sounds quality when playing Xbox game via App on Windows 11 using BT Headphones: Once I enter game menu in both Halo Infinite and Aliens: Fireteam Elite, the sound becomes flat and barely hearable. It's like I was using $1 headphones. Disabling hands free setting for BT...
  9. The mic of my Starfield Wireless Headphones has poor quality on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The mic of my Starfield Wireless Headphones has poor quality on PC: I've seen in the reviews that the headphones are great quality on sound and mic, in my case the audio it's awesome but the mic it's not good, is this a general problem or just me?...
  10. Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...: I think the identity management systems are terrible. Maybe they could write and API to Google. 4df3d1a3-fd3b-48a8-9559-3bc2c7f0a3b2