Polite rant for years old issue but it’s needed

Discus and support Polite rant for years old issue but it’s needed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please fix the horrible dashboard/ notifications sounds whenever I open anything! Sounds like a bowl of Rice Krispies the way it snaps/ crackles and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PaulinREDIT, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Polite rant for years old issue but it’s needed

Please fix the horrible dashboard/ notifications sounds whenever I open anything! Sounds like a bowl of Rice Krispies the way it snaps/ crackles and pops randomly across the dash, I’m not the only one who has this (had it for years) and since it began I’ve had 3 different xboxes and TVs I know the problem isn’t my end. Changed every setting possible, different port cables nothing works.

Why is this still a problem after all this time

submitted by /u/PaulinREDIT
    [link] [comments]

/u/PaulinREDIT, Jan 1, 2021
  2. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

comm banned for an invalid reason

Yep, only liberals want XBL to be a civil and passably polite place not overrun with angry, profane laced rants. /sarcasm
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Ok someone explain this!

Uhh well considering you mentioned Hitman Blood Money which last I checked is about 8 years old, and isnt on xbox one you aren't making any sense now. You seem to be ranting about two separate issues.
  4. Nick21013 Win User

anyone get your gold halo 4 avatar outfit yet

All i said was that I'm not liberal although I am young and that I think you should vote. Not spouting political beliefs at all so I'm not sure what you're referring to. You guys are like 5 years old crying to mommy, you need to grow up.
  5. csf101 Win User

I wish there was more communication between team mates!

[quote user="Cheeko808"]

players don't talk much since MW2...Pretty Sad..

[/quote]

Not really. Unless you miss 11 year old kids and zzQuIcKsCOpezz screaming/ranting at the game.
  6. Tiasc Win User

Multiplayer one with 360 totally confused

Thank you to some. But to others please keep your opinions to yourself unless you know the circumstances behind the purchase. A Xmas present from a grand parent who thought they were getting the lateset tech. 2. Young boys who were overjoyed on Xmas morning.
    As for me I am a parent who knows little about consoles and trying to get an answer to a question from my 10 year old. I was expecting a reasonable answer to a valid question from a technophobe. Not personal opinions on what I should have done!

Rant over but thank you to those that did reply in a polite and reasonable manner.
Thema:

Polite rant for years old issue but it’s needed

1. Polite rant for years old issue but it’s needed - Similar Threads - Polite rant years

2. xbox one series s and games (rant warning)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one series s and games (rant warning): I purchased the series s console a couple of months ago. Generally really happy with it. Except for one area: I have an 8 TB hard drive attached to it, and of course, I can play the pre-X/S games...
  3. Rant

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rant: why is it when I set my pfp to something similar to someone else’s it’s a damn offense but when they do it, it’s not. The enforcement team is absolutely terrible and so is the system, like nobody...
  4. insider rant.. here goes nothing

in XboX Insiders
    insider rant.. here goes nothing: Whenever I go into the Xbox insider app I'm expecting that there's something for us to do but every time I go in there there's literally nothing except for the weekly pulse. And lately there has...
  5. Xbox recovery form rant

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox recovery form rant: I just have to get this off my chest and hope someone who works at microsoft somehow sees this. The Recovery form is USELESS in every way. First off all an ai sees your answers not a REAL human...
  6. Shipping Rant

in XBoX on Windows
    Shipping Rant: I am so frustrated. I placed an order for my son for his birthday. It was a new Xbox wireless controller and headset. The items were to be shipped to a PO Box. At no time during the purchase did...
  7. No SX Game, App auto update Rant.

in XboX Insiders
    No SX Game, App auto update Rant.: First sorry for the rant Really tired of this. It's been ages, it has been like this here and there, but today it just really ticks me off. Load up Watch Dogs, and a 41GB update... Come on!!! Only...
  8. Rant About Disc Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rant About Disc Drive: The new driver design is trash, never before have i been so infuriated with a brand, probably because I've bought 2 consoles by now and they keep having the same issues, My original S stopped...
  9. A rant + asking for help regarding MinecraftPE

in XBoX on Mobile
    A rant + asking for help regarding MinecraftPE: I have tried my best to fix whatever is broken with ny game. Here's the thing. Back a month or so ago I had bought minecraft PE for me and my girlfriend to play during this pandemic as we are far...
  10. Launch of the Series X and S - AntiScalperBot Rant

in XboX Insiders
    Launch of the Series X and S - AntiScalperBot Rant: Let people with Microsoft account with 500 + Gamerscore order the console legitimately rather than losing out to bits everytime. The cap is low enough that players of your system actually gain an...