policing the community preventing false reports, and recording evidence of griefers and cheats.

Discus and support policing the community preventing false reports, and recording evidence of griefers and cheats. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; if insiders can report problems by submitted clips. Then surely we can report griefing players and cheaters in the same way to enforcement. The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Moxie3385, Jan 8, 2023.

1. /u/Moxie3385
    /u/Moxie3385 Guest

policing the community preventing false reports, and recording evidence of griefers and cheats.

if insiders can report problems by submitted clips. Then surely we can report griefing players and cheaters in the same way to enforcement. The 'evidence' can be seen and appropriate action taken. Another step could be that players that are reported could be investigated by joining the suspected TOS violator and recording the evidence, instead of taking action at the risk of a false report. The community needs proper policing and I'm sure there will be volunteers willing. But remember that this isn't just reporting but recording evidence to impove our community from griefers and cheats.

submitted by /u/Moxie3385
    [link] [comments]

/u/Moxie3385, Jan 8, 2023
  2. You filthylittle rat Win User

And I have been looking nore into this rep thing and it says you guys have made reassures that prevent false reports, the reason my rep had fallen was because of false cheating reports. I can absolutely not stand cheaters and hackers, as well as I have
    never cheated in a game and I would like to know why my I got my reputation down from the false reports.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

The amount of cheating...

No one is coddling anyone, it is specifically against the rules to use modified controllers to cheat

You still have to report them, and there has to be sufficient evidence to "convict" on the Xbox servers.

If it's on a non-Microsoft game, you need to use the game's internal system, as Microsoft has no way to police EA servers for example. They have no access to any evidence of cheating, and no your video won't do it as it can be faked.
  4. dlyoung118 Win User

Get IP

You need to contact your local police department and show them official evidence of what is taking place so they can make a police report, then the police can fax over that police report to Microsoft.
  5. illllllllllllli Win User

Xbox One Reputation System Guide V1.00

I have been reported for cheating 10 times in the last 6 months. I want to know if there is solid evidence of me cheating because I can assure that all those reports are false. Some people can't accept the fact that there are other players out there better
    or more knowledgeable than them. My reputation went from "Good" to "Avoid Me" literally overnight and I want answers.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Carrier Phone Billing Scam (Spring or verizon mobile pay)

Block, mute , report to enforcement team if you have a strong evidence. The rest is a police matter. Report it. I'm sorry for your trouble.
Thema:

1. policing the community preventing false reports, and recording evidence of griefers and cheats. - Similar Threads - policing community preventing

2. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  3. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  5. Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider"

in XboX Insiders
    Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider": Hi there, everyone! This thread from last week (https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1bpcfxy/whats_the_point_in_being_an_xbox_insider/) was really illuminating with regard to how some...
  6. Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  8. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  9. Can i buy autobahn police 3 on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i buy autobahn police 3 on xbox one: I am trying to buy autobahn police simulator 3 on xbox one but it says its not playable on my device but the dlc says xbox one so I'm thinking is it playable on xbox...
  10. My Xbox profile was indefinently suspended for a police flag profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox profile was indefinently suspended for a police flag profile picture: Now I have tried an appeal but it got declined. Idk what to do I tried customer support (I know that they cant do anything) but im out of options here. One Support agent suggested I respond to...