Points Stolen

Discus and support Points Stolen in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I redeemed a Spin to Win points award and it didn't work. It tried loading but then showed "Something went wrong" and a cat on the screen. I went to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iEatMuchBacons, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Points Stolen

I redeemed a Spin to Win points award and it didn't work. It tried loading but then showed "Something went wrong" and a cat on the screen. I went to try and spin again because I thought it just failed to load, but it took my points. Could I get my 200 points back?

:)

iEatMuchBacons, Jul 27, 2021
  2. I x MoRTiS Win User

Stolen Points

Please don't take this the wrong way, but he should realise the internet is not a very nice place, and its a bit naive to give away, what is basicly money? And if he is so gulible, should he be playing a "m" rated game?

Just my opinion.
  3. FoomBerry Win User

Stolen Points

Teach your son not to trust anyone that is offering something in exchange for anything. It's against the TOU/TOC and will 9/10 times lead to a sham. If your son was seeking GOW3 DLC he should get the Season Pass for
    GOW3 or just download the avaliable DLC's on the GOW3 Page.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Points Stolen

You would need to contact Microsoft Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the rewards site.
  5. Vx A BaD KiD xV Win User

Stolen Points

I Agree with the last posted msg
  6. Rusty Retro XO Win User

Stolen Points

All you can do is file a complaint on this player via the dash on your son's 360. XBLPET will take it from there.
Thema:

Points Stolen

1. Points Stolen - Similar Threads - Points Stolen

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  4. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  5. Xbox mobile app bonus points

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program....
  6. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  7. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  8. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  9. What's the point in being an Xbox insider?

in XboX Insiders
    What's the point in being an Xbox insider?: Not trolling as I've been in the programme for over a decade but these days it feels like being an insider is less valued than ever. I've been alpha skip ahead or equivalent for a lot of this time...
  10. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...