points rewards buy game not working

Discus and support points rewards buy game not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought four games AAA Microsoft store and not working points rewards. 5000 points nothing don't move any points. I have Microsoft rewards activate in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JODOVALO, Jun 27, 2021.

1. JODOVALO
    JODOVALO Guest

I bought four games AAA Microsoft store and not working points rewards. 5000 points nothing don't move any points. I have Microsoft rewards activate in xbox series X

:)

JODOVALO, Jun 27, 2021
  2. VinOth_VingO - வ஠Win User

Hi,

• Rewards app and points offers are available only on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S consoles.
    • Buying items from the Microsoft Store on Xbox or searching on Bing.com may not earn points in all countries or regions.
    Still If you have any problems with the Microsoft Rewards app, or with earning points or redeeming them for rewards, go to Microsoft Rewards support

https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Reward points

Hello Stubedoo54, My name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

That's correct, you do not receive reward points for purchasing game add-ons. You will only receive reward points for purchasing full games.

In the case of Avatar Frontiers of Pandora, the game was released on March 25, 2023. If you purchased the game before March 25, you may have received reward points. However, if you purchased the game after March 25, you will not receive reward points.

In the case of Destiny 2 Lightfall, the game will be released on August 24, 2023. If you purchase the game before August 24, you may receive reward points. However, if you purchase the game after August 24, you will not receive reward points.

If you want to make sure you receive reward points for purchasing a game, you can check the Xbox rewards page before making your purchase. The rewards page will display all games that award reward points.

Here are some tips to get reward points for purchasing games:

Buy new and popular games. New, popular games typically award more reward points than older or less popular games.

Buy games on the Xbox Store. Games purchased from the Xbox Store earn more reward points than games purchased from other stores.

Buy games with an Xbox Game Pass subscription. Games purchased with an Xbox Game Pass subscription also earn reward points.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Merry christmas.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

5. jockel142 Win User

keine Gutschriften

I buy Games at the official Microsoft/Xbox Store, but i dont take Points at the Reward Programm.

Why not? Im on VIP-Level 1 and have Gold (2% Reward-Points)
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Microsoft points

You can get free points through a rewards program such as Bing. If you buy a valid points card, it should work on your console or xbox.com if it was activated and entered correctly.
Thema:

1. points rewards buy game not working - Similar Threads - points rewards buy

2. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  3. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  4. Microsoft rewards stole my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards stole my points: I was on Microsoft reward and I have almost 6,000 points and now I have 1,000 point when I redeemed the 5 dollars gift card for Xbox and it’s not coming up on the screen does anyone have the...
  5. How do I send rewards points to someone?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I send rewards points to someone?: Been trying to send my wife rewards points I don't use but having issues is this even possible anymore and if it is how do I do it? 27940234-7f8e-41c3-b029-b7e1f7349645
  6. I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...: I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I never received the Overwatch coins. Why is that? 236e8bac-5494-4ee5-bb8a-eac344402c66
  7. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  8. Xbox Reward Point disappear, am I only one experiencing this??

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Reward Point disappear, am I only one experiencing this??: I had over 13,000 point and had a goal setup as well to renew my membership. And all of suddenly it disappeared and I only have 2,000. I looked at order history. Nothing showed that I used it or...
  9. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210
  10. Can I buy an Xbox series X with my reward points x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Xbox series X with my reward points x: I've saved enough reward points to get a few gift cards, am I able to use these to purchase a Xbox series X console? There doesn't seem to be an option for using them at the payment section, only...