Points not deposited for a year

Discus and support Points not deposited for a year in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It has been a year since the last time points have been deposited into my account. Every month, points keep getting added to the pending pile. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by robbyrob204, Oct 16, 2016.

1. robbyrob204
    robbyrob204 Guest

It has been a year since the last time points have been deposited into my account. Every month, points keep getting added to the pending pile. I have updated my account info as accurate as it can possibly be but keep receiving the same email to update it
    to receive the deposits. When can I expect these points to deposit?

:)

robbyrob204, Oct 16, 2016
  2. twaig1690
    twaig1690 Guest
    No credits or gems

I have not had my Jan or Feb points for this year deposited to my account despite me choosing the early deposit option I also noticed that some of my gems have not been deposited instead they say claimed

twaig1690, Oct 16, 2016
  3. TheGloNavy
    TheGloNavy Guest
    Reward point deposit

i applied for my 22000 reward points to be deposited a month ago and theyve still not been deposited what should i do and when will the points been deposited?

TheGloNavy, Oct 16, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello robbyrob204,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    Since our deposit process never actually receives your user input, updating it will not solve this issue in most cases. This is an error that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem
    will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. We apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello robbyrob204,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    Since our deposit process never actually receives your user input, updating it will not solve this issue in most cases. This is an error that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem
    will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  6. Smwutches Win User

myrewards

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

All Microsoft points were deposited as of August 2013 with Microsoft points were discontinued and the program switched to Rewards credits. So your points would have been deposited several years ago.
  7. BongKaos Win User

i havent recieved my rewards points for last month and this month

Also, you need at least 100 points before they get deposited to your account. December was the exception last year.
  8. Miss Henanigans Win User

Didn't receive Microsoft points for promotional offer

Hey BeardedGoatt! The points for this promotion actaully should have been deposited to your account last year. Have you checked
    https://billing.microsoft.com in your Microsoft Points activity to see if these points were added at any point?
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Years have passed with no reward points deposited

Hello Me Crog,

It appears that our system has marked a business payment account as your primary account for deposit, and therefore a deposit cannot be completed, since we cannot perform actions on business payment accounts. Since our systems sees you as a invalid customer
    type due to your business payment account being flagged, the deposit cannot complete. This is an issue that we have escalated and are working on resolving with another team since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information.
    At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If your issue is not resolved before the transition, these Credits will become Microsoft points instead, as stated in the FAQ:

What about my current Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance?

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on May 31, 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your
    Microsoft account by the end of June 2018. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog. See the next question for when to expect your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems if you have opted-out of making the
    transition to Microsoft Rewards.

Thema:

1. Points not deposited for a year - Similar Threads - Points deposited

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  4. impossible to deposit my 5000 point

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    impossible to deposit my 5000 point: there is no option for deposit on rewards xbox.com ^^ 27f90b5b-d8a0-48f2-8a6a-90ad9f8be373
  5. Reward point deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward point deposit: i applied for my 22000 reward points to be deposited a month ago and theyve still not been deposited what should i do and when will the points been deposited? 8f580833-99d5-4902-9588-705b89c7b160
  6. Please deposit my credits for Jan purchases and convert all to Microsoft Point cash

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Please deposit my credits for Jan purchases and convert all to Microsoft Point cash: Please convert my January purchases to credits then convert all credits to Microsoft point cash. 947462fe-e2bd-4ad2-96a2-0e0665333f08
  7. REWARD point deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    REWARD point deposit: I had requested a deposit when I had 5,000 points. I now have more and was wondering if I could withdraw all of my current points. I have some new ones from the mix and match & free play missions....
  8. Xbox one rewards program problem is I can't deposit my point as it's telling me to update my ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox one rewards program problem is I can't deposit my point as it's telling me to update my ...: My Xbox live rewards wont deposit into my account! It's telling me to update my profile/ billing. I've done it on multiple occasions with no luck. Needs help as I have quite a few points saved...
  9. My point deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My point deposit: I would like to know when my score for my vip 5 and my last purchases will be deposited since since October I make several purchases and do not have a score referring to all of them and I also...
  10. Reward point deposit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reward point deposit: it says I have 15k points pending to be deposited and the date it was posted was Feb 22nd it should of went through already it's March 2nd acecd8a7-3792-4019-bfc2-0441c052e276