Pointless since no real support but can't access my Xbox Series X or S since 24hrs and...

Discus and support Pointless since no real support but can't access my Xbox Series X or S since 24hrs and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As per the title this is pointless and I'm sure someone will pop in with turn it off and on again... Done all trouble shooting, reset Xbox, updated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StarImpact1, Jul 26, 2022.

1. StarImpact1
    StarImpact1 Guest

Pointless since no real support but can't access my Xbox Series X or S since 24hrs and...

As per the title this is pointless and I'm sure someone will pop in with turn it off and on again...

Done all trouble shooting, reset Xbox, updated firmware offline same problem, would you like to sign in then does nothing. PS5 is fine PC is fine so its not my network...

Same thing for my Series S which I don't use often

error seems to be wrong OS xx.x.xxxx.xx75 where as target says xx.x.xxxx.xx76

:)

StarImpact1, Jul 26, 2022
  2. StarImpact1 Win User

Pointless since no real support but can't access my Xbox Series X or S since 24hrs and nothing works

Ha spoke to soon not even one hr later back to stop downloading...
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Pointless since no real support but can't access my Xbox Series X or S since 24hrs and nothing works

I understand and respect your decision. If you need any further assistance, please let me know. Sorry about this issue.
  4. StarImpact1 Win User

Wired connection for the Series X and wireless for the Series S. Doesn't seem to make much difference.
  5. StarImpact1 Win User

Its also effecting my Series S that I don't use...
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

In this case, I would suggest you to factory reset your console and remove everything. It would be the only way to rule this out as a software issue.
Thema:

1. Pointless since no real support but can't access my Xbox Series X or S since 24hrs and... - Similar Threads - Pointless since real

2. Jump in with friends eliminated Favorite friends which is pointless IMO

in XboX Insiders
    Jump in with friends eliminated Favorite friends which is pointless IMO: I noticed my favorite friends section is gone and replaced by this. In my opinion, there is no value of having this. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  3. So it's completely **** pointless

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So it's completely **** pointless: So Microsoft and doritos are pretending to give away a free month game pass when in fact all they want I'd your details. Big companies like Microsoft are literally a cancer on the world...
  4. I received more than 1 suspension for 1 incident that I feel like was very pointless

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received more than 1 suspension for 1 incident that I feel like was very pointless: So I received 3 different suspension dates 2-6 to 2-7 then 2-7 to 2-13 2023 ! All for one incident the last date was 2-7 to 2-21-2023 this were it gets crazy I submitted a appeal for the last...
  5. A Pointless Communication Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Pointless Communication Ban: So I've been a member of Xbox for 16 years. I know, because it says so on my profile. Lol Anyways, in that 16 years I have never had a suspension... until today. Yep, another one of these kinds of...
  6. Turn off pointless sounds. Hahshsufievdudiagsjtpdgwydogogvahd

in XboX Insiders
    Turn off pointless sounds. Hahshsufievdudiagsjtpdgwydogogvahd: Please add some way to mute the random pointless sounds. I use a head set and when scrolling or typing there's hundreds of stupid clicks going on in my head. Why... All the swipe noises on the...
  7. Game preview trial...pointless

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game preview trial...pointless: So I have been a strong supporter of the game preview section, it allows you to get access to a game for a cheap price but you have to deal with bugs and the fact the game may in fact never...
  8. : A pointless new thread for an old issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : A pointless new thread for an old issue: : A pointless new thread for an old issue I unlocked your old thread since it does have all of the information already. As such, I'll be locking this thread. d0de8070-09ad-4bfd-94e2-863ef5f4bdf3
  9. Can you watch movies on your android phone or is it pointless to purchase them when your only ...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can you watch movies on your android phone or is it pointless to purchase them when your only ...: I own more then 20 movies from the store and want to watch them on my phone at work while it is slow but it only let me watch the trailers is there something I am missing because doing a search...
  10. Pointless Reporting system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pointless Reporting system: There is no point in complaining to xbox. They are selective on whom they choose to reprimand/suspend. Is it that impossible to imagine that there are employees who have ability within the company...