Plzz Help

Discus and support Plzz Help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hy i bouth a xbox 360 from united kingdom and i come wit it to romania, i made a xbox 360 live account and i trie to install a app (netflix ) i have on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DkDevil88, Sep 21, 2017.

  1. DkDevil88
    DkDevil88 Guest

    Plzz Help


    hy i bouth a xbox 360 from united kingdom and i come wit it to romania, i made a xbox 360 live account and i trie to install a app (netflix ) i have on top home, social, game and app and settings. at game and app i have game store but i dont have app store
    to download apps. how can i install apps.....?

    :)
     
    DkDevil88, Sep 21, 2017
    #1
  2. Th3fallen20
    Th3fallen20 Guest
    where is the Easter Egg Hunt 2012 on the dashboard?

    do you know whats clue #4? plzz help
     
    Th3fallen20, Sep 21, 2017
    #2
  3. ALIHAIDER786
    ALIHAIDER786 Guest
    Can't use gift card. How do I buy DLC then?

    i also have this issue plzz help
     
    ALIHAIDER786, Sep 21, 2017
    #3
  4. iR3bOrN PrOdIgY Win User

    Join The Brawl-India

    Guys plzz any update on the guy on top in the NBK leaderboards for the indian region as he is still on top any everyone knows that he has glitched his gamerscore and on top of that he is playing on a modded console ..... Plzz atleast make this tournament
    legitby doing some justice .... Plzz help ...
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

    Need help plzz

    Hey there Start! It sounds like you had a friend who modified your profile, is that correct? If so, all you need is for someone to file a complaint against your account to get the ball rolling on that. Thanks.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

    Need help plzz

    yeah and if it was found it was not you that had the boosted score they will remove the CHEATER brand but the reset will remain, and your score will not be restored.
  7. iNb4 Ownage Win User

    Need help plzz

    Hey there, if your account got hacked, please contact Xbox Phone Support again and tell them you would like to open an "Unauthorized Access" case because you believe someone else has modded your Gamer Score. This will be investigated and taken care of.
    Please keep in mind that you will have to verify your account once you contact Xbox Phone Support. Thanks! :)
  8. Photonimus Win User

    Need help plzz

    It appears to have been taken care of.
Thema:

Plzz Help

Loading...
  1. Plzz Help - Similar Threads - Plzz Help

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. If you can plzz get me a break for christmas eve and break

    in XBoX Accessibility
    If you can plzz get me a break for christmas eve and break: Hey i got reported for telling a guy he’s weird for texting me and i got banned for playing or do nun for seven days!! can you please get me a pass bc it’s christmas eve....
  8. Some one hacked my up and banned my account plzz help me anyone plz I really want my...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Some one hacked my up and banned my account plzz help me anyone plz I really want my...: Plz help me he banned my account he threatened me I told him to leave me alone I can't join my friends I can't talk to nobody plz help me plz get my account unbanned my account plz help...
  9. Plzz Xbox

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Plzz Xbox: The day i got Communication banned i was wondring why becouse never done anything wrong. Day later my friend told me he shared a screenshot as a joke but it was just getting ppl upset thats what...
  10. HDMI IN Problem HELP PLZZ

    in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI IN Problem HELP PLZZ: any one else have a problem with the xbox not seeing the cable box when you turn it on .. i have to unplug the xbox then plug it back in then it will see it .. 2595b0f3-d1ab-432a-8bc3-237211ac8a26