Plz unban me

Discus and support Plz unban me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I realize I have been banned from playing multiplayer games and I find it kind of stuiped and it makes me regret buying your console if I have to worry... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrizzyyyBear, Nov 3, 2017.

1. GrizzyyyBear
    GrizzyyyBear Guest

Plz unban me

I realize I have been banned from playing multiplayer games and I find it kind of stuiped and it makes me regret buying your console if I have to worry about getting banned for using profound communication and I regret it and now I keep my mic on mute so
    I don’t create any conflict but I also saw that I got banned for them saying I wasn’t cheating or modding and that isn’t so untrue because I’ve have earned everything legit in gta v plz help my gamertag isn’t plz help my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

GrizzyyyBear, Nov 3, 2017
  2. why microsoft

plz unban me i'm tired of getting reported for no reason

SmokingBird3688, Nov 3, 2017
  3. Banned

Plz can someone unban me my gt is [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS] plz i fixed wat i did plz i wont do it again

BrawlingRapier, Nov 3, 2017
  4. Plz unban me

they wont unban you. your screwed. just buy a ps4

Deathro-[xboxvenue], Jan 11, 2018
  5. pn_taylor
    pn_taylor Guest
    The enforcement team don't read these forums, if you want, you can request a review by going to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-au and click the Orange hammer and go from there. That page will also inform you how long the ban is for and when it's due to expire.

Might be worth your time going over the code of conduct too (Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers ) which you agree to every time you play on XBox Live. The service is built for everyone
    to use which is why using things such as profane language over voice comms is frowned upon.

pn_taylor, Jan 11, 2018
  6. and you realize that the only people who "frown upon " comms and chat are the people who you ban right? which pisses them off more because all they are doing is trying to have fun. YET, yall don't give a **** about the situation. someone hacked your profile
    so you told them to **** off? Ban. oh someone lvl 10000000000 constantly killing you while your trying to do stuff and you called him a bitch? Ban. Oh some little 8 year old kid who shouldn't BE ON THE GAME ANYWAY is annoying you? You told him to be quite
    nicely? He called you a ****? Oh well he's 8 so we cant do anything about that but you told him to shut the **** up soooo.....your Banned...

dose that sound right? because thats what happening

Deathro-[xboxvenue], Jan 12, 2018
  7. pn_taylor
    pn_taylor Guest
    I don't ban anyone, that's down to the enforcement team. And again, profane language is against the code of conduct no matter the situation, perhaps if you reported them and refrained from using that sort of language you may find that you won't be banned
    and they might be. As for eight-year-olds playing games that are for older age groups that's down to their parents to police in some respects and I agree they perhaps shouldn't be playing a game that is intended for mature audiences but such is life.

I appreciate and understand to some degree your frustration but constantly calling people offensive names and sending offensive messages will only continue to get you banned and frustrate you more. I don't think there's much more
    to add here that hasn't already been said. The code of conduct is clear on what will and won't get you banned and given the examples, it's clear why you've been banned. It's up to you how you go from here but I strongly suggest that, in future, you report
    and move on rather than sending those sorts of messages over voice or text chat.

pn_taylor, Nov 2, 2018
  8. MStokesP Win User

Why did i get banned?

Plz unban me i did nothing wrong
  9. pn_taylor Win User

Plz unban me

and you realize that the only people who "frown upon " comms and chat are the people who you ban right? which pisses them off more because all they are doing is trying to have fun. YET, yall don't give a **** about the situation. someone hacked your profile
    so you told them to **** off? Ban. oh someone lvl 10000000000 constantly killing you while your trying to do stuff and you called him a bitch? Ban. Oh some little 8 year old kid who shouldn't BE ON THE GAME ANYWAY is annoying you? You told him to be quite
    nicely? He called you a ****? Oh well he's 8 so we cant do anything about that but you told him to shut the **** up soooo.....your Banned...

I don't ban anyone, that's down to the enforcement team. And again, profane language is against the code of conduct no matter the situation, perhaps if you reported them and refrained from using that sort of language you may find that you won't be banned
    and they might be. As for eight-year-olds playing games that are for older age groups that's down to their parents to police in some respects and I agree they perhaps shouldn't be playing a game that is intended for mature audiences but such is life.

I appreciate and understand to some degree your frustration but constantly calling people offensive names and sending offensive messages will only continue to get you banned and frustrate you more. I don't think there's much more
    to add here that hasn't already been said. The code of conduct is clear on what will and won't get you banned and given the examples, it's clear why you've been banned. It's up to you how you go from here but I strongly suggest that, in future, you report
    and move on rather than sending those sorts of messages over voice or text chat.
  10. Deathro-[xboxvenue] Win User

Plz unban me

and you realize that the only people who "frown upon " comms and chat are the people who you ban right? which pisses them off more because all they are doing is trying to have fun. YET, yall don't give a **** about the situation. someone hacked your profile

11. Deathro-[xboxvenue] Win User

Plz unban me

they wont unban you. your screwed. just buy a ps4
  12. pn_taylor Win User

Plz unban me

The enforcement team don't read these forums, if you want, you can request a review by going to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-au and click the Orange hammer and go from there. That page will also inform you how long the ban is for and when it's due to expire.

Might be worth your time going over the code of conduct too (https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/CodeOfConduct ) which you agree to every time you play on XBox Live. The service is built for everyone
    to use which is why using things such as profane language over voice comms is frowned upon.
Thema:

Plz unban me

1. Plz unban me - Similar Threads - Plz unban

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one: PlzzzzzZ add it it was such a good game 63cd62a9-dda4-4d79-a3e4-11701611b3b3
  4. Controller Issue, plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue, plz help: My left stick on my Series 2 Elite controller is hard to push up. Like it gets stuck and I have to really push it up to where it finally gets all the way up. The right stick is fine and I can go...
  5. My console was banned can you plz unban the account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console was banned can you plz unban the account: Plz unban my xbox account i am brannens friend and i was pulling a prank on him and it got him console banned f121c388-c083-4d8d-b5cd-43a5b89b061d
  6. We ban me because i put the Bungie's logo in my service record plz unban me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We ban me because i put the Bungie's logo in my service record plz unban me.: Hey can I get rid of the servers of Halo Reach online just because I put the bungie logo on my service tag I was banned permanently from the servers please remove the ban I took 4 years playing...
  7. Plz unban me xbox plz read Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plz unban me xbox plz read Xbox: Xbox my friend was messing around with my and reported me on all his accounts and I didn’t know it actully communication banned me. Plz unban me and don’t ban my friend. Btw U should be able to...
  8. Plz unban me I didn't do any thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plz unban me I didn't do any thing: I just go banned for no reason no this account I was minding my own playing rainbow six seige with my friend at 10:00pm I get tired and so does he so we both go to bed. The next morning I wake up...
  9. Unban my xbox plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unban my xbox plz: i just got this Xbox 360 from a friend and its banned so can be unbanned plz 649cc0cd-283c-4263-a420-039d626c0d80
  10. plz unban me from communicatiobs my team has a game and i need communicate

in XBoX on Consoles
    plz unban me from communicatiobs my team has a game and i need communicate: thank you plz i need to talk to my team members 8abf61f4-2e9f-4a61-948e-a95232a89ec8