Plz help me

Discus and support Plz help me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its been 1mois my console and bench one month that I expected one month I send message everywhere to get information about my date of débanisement, you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LibelluleNom28, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Plz help me

Its been 1mois my console and bench one month that I expected one month I send message everywhere to get information about my date of débanisement, you fouter chui the good of the world is waiting like a pigeon and I and really tired tired I did not pay
    a console to let decoration

:)

LibelluleNom28, Dec 21, 2015
  2. D2M KING
    D2M KING Guest
    Wasup wasup. Plz help

Some one plz help me... My Xbox just started this thang a couple dayz ago, it'll freeze for like 4 or 5 mins EVERYTIME I hit the Xbox home button. I.have no clue wtf to do someone plz give advice

D2M KING, Dec 21, 2015
  3. clay
    clay Guest
    why did my account get suspended

Did you get any help with getting your situation plz let me no

4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Plz help me

What I get from your post is that you have been banned for some reason. What kind of ban did you get and what specifically are you wanting or needing? Please explain as clearly as possible.

{Parity}, Dec 21, 2015
  5. Hey there,

If you log in at http://enforcement.xbox.com and then click the orange hammer that appears, you'll be able to see the details of your suspension, including the rule you broke and when the suspension
    will end. You can also request a case review there if you feel the suspension was issued in error.

Hope this helps.

Theory of Game, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Stuck in Abyss Win User

Help me plz

Do u still have it on 360?
  7. DarlaKarabetsos Win User

help me plz

Sign in air 117000 warning keeps appearing when I open Solitaire game. How do I delete?
  8. I Dashboard It Win User

Help me plz

I think you mean you got suspended...the correct forum to post that in is
    here

-

Also, please don't mention your e-mail when you're posting in these forums.
  9. Photonimus Win User

Help me plz

Hi there.

I'm not sure I understand what the situation is.

Could you please explain it in more detail?
  10. Legitti Win User

plz help me

Do it trough xbox or wait another 90 days to do it via Outlook.com
Thema:

Plz help me

1. Plz help me - Similar Threads - Plz help

2. Help plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help plz: How do I fix Xbox live core service even tho I did all the methods 493de862-b11b-4c95-92ef-e63e214fe025
  3. Parental controls plz help me...

in XboX Insiders
    Parental controls plz help me...: Parental controls plz help Hi xbox parental controls is screwing me over so out of spite my dad put it on so I have to create a new account now but don't want to I love my current account does...
  4. Controller Issue, plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue, plz help: My left stick on my Series 2 Elite controller is hard to push up. Like it gets stuck and I have to really push it up to where it finally gets all the way up. The right stick is fine and I can go...
  5. Can I get some help plz?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get some help plz?: I have not refunded any games since october 2023. it is now january 2024. I cannot refund any games or anything. Also i have unknown refund order numbers (refund requests 7033839465, 7033838732,...
  6. I am not able to play Minecraft with my frined plz help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to play Minecraft with my frined plz help me: I am not able to play a game with mu friend to to his problem of you game so i request you to fix it soon as soon [img] 70d759a1-2da6-4b47-afb8-ba7125842747
  7. How do I cancel the fortnite crew help plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel the fortnite crew help plz: Can someone help me I am on xbox c9ff39d1-dff4-49cf-b737-33994217d669
  8. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...
  9. Hogwarts Legacy BUG plz send help :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy BUG plz send help :(: Hogwarts Legacy Xbox XS Groundskeeper field guide page not there. Literally just NOT THERE. Meaning I'm stuck on 99% from no fault of my own, I feel that all the other neurospiceys will agree...
  10. So i downloaded forza horizon 4 and į dont have save folder plz help cuz į want to reset my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i downloaded forza horizon 4 and į dont have save folder plz help cuz į want to reset my...: Help į dont have save folder ef0fcb69-c07a-47d7-abb9-46eabd7a7aa4