PLSE help a oldie//newbe--get old profile (avatar?) from my old 360 onto my new xbox 1

Discus and support PLSE help a oldie//newbe--get old profile (avatar?) from my old 360 onto my new xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; in a nutshell, well, I will try to keep this short! Promise! On my old 360 I had some games I loved. Mainly COD, and Rainbow 6. One was COD MW3. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by briab guy, Aug 15, 2016.

1. briab guy
    briab guy Guest

PLSE help a oldie//newbe--get old profile (avatar?) from my old 360 onto my new xbox 1

in a nutshell, well, I will try to keep this short! Promise!

On my old 360 I had some games I loved. Mainly COD, and Rainbow 6. One was COD MW3. I also have other games from my 360 I would like to play on my Xbox 1.

I read that sometimes the trouble could be that I was playing the COD MW3 one my 360 under a different avatar (profile).

How do I go about switching between my old avatar from the 360 and the avatar i use now? I don't know if its safe to use my profile names while posting.

So lets say I am using pagansilverd on my Xbox1 now and used
    Chronos
    on my 360. How do I get to play under Chronos (profile)
    now?

Does that make sense? Do I need to give more data to do this?

Please send me some feedback. Maybe it can't even be done now? Or just is not worth the time and hassle?

Thanks for any help in advance!!! I can use it PLSE help a oldie//newbe--get old profile (avatar?) from my old 360 onto my new xbox 1 :)

:)

briab guy, Aug 15, 2016
  2. moving xbox live account to new xbox.

Hello, I recently purchased a new xbox 360, and I moved all the storage from my old xbox to my new xbox. I also downloaded my xbox live profile onto my new one. If I delete that profile from my old xbox, will it also be deleted on my new xbox?

Trev aka JOKER, Aug 15, 2016
  3. jacko n dan
    jacko n dan Guest
    forgot my windows live id

i recently bought a new xbox 360 slim as my old xbox 360 got rrod and i do not know the windows live id as i can not get onto my old profile is there a way to recover the email adress using my gamertag

jacko n dan, Aug 15, 2016
  4. PLSE help a oldie//newbe--get old profile (avatar?) from my old 360 onto my new xbox 1

StuartATrueRed, Aug 15, 2016
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

6. smileskybird Win User

Point of a Avatar

"Xbox Live Avatars are avatars and characters that represent users of the Xbox Live service on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One video game consoles, Windows 8 & Windows Phone 8[1] Avatars debuted on the Xbox 360 as part of the "New Xbox Experience" system update
    released on November 19, 2008."

Avatar (Xbox Live). Search it on Wikipedia.

Avatars are an Xbox Live Feature Microsoft added. When Xbox 1 came out late last year, they included at least an Avatar app on the Dashboard. Though currently, Avatars are more prominent on the current Xbox 360 Dashboard.

In regards to Bio/Motto/Location I don't think they should go. Some peps don't want their Xbox 1 profile to look like a Drivers Licence Photo or Passport Photo and doesn't allow peps to add a phrase like bio/motto. Maybe some oldies here think they're to
    old to add some funny stuff or a little about you and your likes. On Xbox 360 it also shows the COUNTRY of the profiles your playing with like US/Canada/Australia/NZ/UK. With Xbox 1 you cant tell unless you get a hint by their accent or if you ask them.
  7. Leo Invictus Win User

Moving themes and avatars from xbox 360 to xbox one

If you'd like to continue using your Xbox 360 avatar, you might wish to visit the Xbox Store on your console and download an app called "Xbox Original Avatars." In that app, you'll be able to find your Xbox 360 avatar and the items you've previously purchased
    for it.

There is an updated avatar system on the Xbox One, and if you wish to explore that, the app that you would want to look for is called "Xbox Avatar Editor." Just note that the clothing items and props from your 360-era avatar are not compatible with this
    new avatar system and will not transfer.

Here are some support article links to look at to:

Create a new version avatar -

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/customize-gamerpic

Or keep using your 360 avatar -

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/find-old-avatar

Hope you enjoy exploring your new system!
  8. PhilMarck Win User

Games that are 360 specific...

Xbox 360 has hidden exclusive gems just like Wii, but they're mostly all oldie.

-

Old games are better than new ones, anyway.
  9. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox One Avatar

HI BlackSkye93 You can use your old Avatar on your XBOX one using the old Avatar App. There are new Avatars with mor Details too, to
    get or use this new Avatars, you must get the new Avatar App
Thema:

1. PLSE help a oldie//newbe--get old profile (avatar?) from my old 360 onto my new xbox 1 - Similar Threads - PLSE help oldie

2. xbox x help storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox x help storage: ok i have transferred x/s games to a ssd for storage instead of deleting from my Xbox and then unplugged the ssd but the games are still on my home screen i have tried completely shut down the...
  3. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  4. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  5. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  6. modern warfare keeps crashing plse help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warfare keeps crashing plse help: have xbox series x my game crashes only on modern warfare 2 wots going on plse help 86d252bd-8f85-4bbc-be58-19cb1e85ce71
  7. xbox live not wokring for days on 360 no service alerts plse help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live not wokring for days on 360 no service alerts plse help: As of yesterday 1130am Tucson AZ I have not been able to connect to live on my 360. Microsoft web sight doesn't say anything about a service alert but my xbox 360 does. My friend has an xbox one...
  8. need chat to support n real agent anyone got a link plse srry but i been here for 4 hours ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need chat to support n real agent anyone got a link plse srry but i been here for 4 hours ...: need link get to chat to real agent tbh anyone plse 2b33e710-b1a7-4295-ba6f-e27a3baa7cc6
  9. battlefield hardline does not go past level 5 in single player-- help plse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield hardline does not go past level 5 in single player-- help plse: I have looked all over the web and many ppl are having the same problem--Single Player campaign will not work past level 5. I can not afford Gold and some ppl said if you have Gold it may be...
  10. Kicked back to home screen and no sound. Plse help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kicked back to home screen and no sound. Plse help.: So yesterday I go on my xbone and i open up my settings to look at something, and when i try to move the cursor it kicks me back out to the home screen. i tried other apps and it does the same...