pls unbanned roblox

Discus and support pls unbanned roblox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Roblox is not a bad game is for kids and some teenagers pls unbanned it 820c099f-8595-4925-8daa-d569fa5bbc4d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lopez-Diaz, Mar 10, 2022.

  1. Lopez-Diaz
    Lopez-Diaz Guest

    pls unbanned roblox


    Roblox is not a bad game is for kids and some teenagers pls unbanned it

    :)
     
    Lopez-Diaz, Mar 10, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    pls unbanned roblox

    Hi Lopez-Diaz! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    To help you in this we will need to have more information about the situation you are trying to resolve
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    pls unbanned roblox

    Microsoft has not banned Roblox

    If you were banned from Roblox, you need to appeal to them as Microsoft has no involvement in their internal policies
  4. cM FaMe Win User

    banned account

    but can u unban my account pls
  5. onyxishere Win User

    pls unban

    I also wanted to mention that if this is a game specific enforcement you'll need to contact the developers as Xbox does not handle game specific enforcements.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    pls unban

    For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

pls unbanned roblox

Loading...
  1. pls unbanned roblox - Similar Threads - pls unbanned roblox

  2. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  3. Problem about privacy settings pls help

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem about privacy settings pls help: Is anyone else having this issue? My Xbox privacy settings won’t save. Every time I click Submit, it says they’re saved, but after refreshing the page, everything resets to the previous settings....
  4. MY ROOMMATE GOT MY NEW XBOX BANNED… UNBAN MY XBOX PLS.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    MY ROOMMATE GOT MY NEW XBOX BANNED… UNBAN MY XBOX PLS.: me and my roommate play games together and i had got the new xbox series s and he wanted to play it so i let him play it and i didnt think nothing of it and for a couple weeks everything was cool...
  5. Banned account pls help me unban

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned account pls help me unban: pls msg if u know why I got banned for no reason pls help and thx 268f1cf2-08e5-47df-a633-973ef9d9108a
  6. I got banned for no reason pls unban me

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned for no reason pls unban me: Hi xbox i got banned for no reason can you pps unban me right now pls i have not done anything a14ea23d-b9d1-446d-aae9-01be475322df
  7. UNBAN ME PLS SOMEONES MESSING WITH MY ACCOUNT

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNBAN ME PLS SOMEONES MESSING WITH MY ACCOUNT: someone is spamming my account with file complaints 53d8dff0-1d62-4dd2-b037-0ee791d8a4cf
  8. pls unban

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    pls unban: ive play rainbow six seige. for 2 to 3 mounths and ive been banned 3 time now and all i do on it is ranked and when i kill people i get reported for hacking and i just got banned agian while...
  9. Banned account pls help me unban

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned account pls help me unban: pls msg if u know why I got banned for no reason pls help and thx 268f1cf2-08e5-47df-a633-973ef9d9108a
  10. Question about bans (not an unban me pls question)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about bans (not an unban me pls question): If I were to get banned (I hope not), would there be a way to transfer any digital games or dlc that I have purchased on a new account? I have been purchasing items online for the past 4 years and...