pls someone help me my account got stolen by wtmc warhound

Discus and support pls someone help me my account got stolen by wtmc warhound in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; pls help me he stole my account and put in his email i cant have it back what can i do help plz ac24b095-1457-4b18-9721-4691037214b6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David teixeira2, Sep 26, 2017.

1. pls someone help me my account got stolen by wtmc warhound

pls help me he stole my account and put in his email i cant have it back what can i do help plz

:)

David teixeira2, Sep 26, 2017
  2. gta 5 permisiion acount problem

my xbox live have problem with account permission problem someone cann help me pls pls pls

PlumDoughnut754, Sep 26, 2017
  3. My Friend Need big help

Hello XBOX LIVE Support my friend [Mod Removed] was banned for non reason someone hase support him as stolen account but it is my friends account and someomne hase message peoples over my friends account with insult messages pls help us
    and endbann my friend [Mod Removed].

SHAD0WB0ZZ Lp, Sep 26, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance:
    xbx.lv/rqQZaL

OK Fowl, Sep 26, 2017
  5. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  6. OK Fowl Win User

It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance:
    xbx.lv/rqQZaL
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

8. rahaf saad Win User

My Minecraft account has been stolen

I have another problem. I have the email of the person who stole me. I can play with my stolen account, but I do not have the password or other information. pls help me
  9. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Pls help me or someone got a solution

Hi J_38191, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try power cycling the console.

To do it, follow these steps:

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Let me know if it works!
  10. Latin Lex Win User

Microsoft Points Convertion

Can someone pls convert my reward points into currency in my account I can't figure it out and xbox keeps telling me the forums can fix it.GamerTag I have 7,800 reward points that are not converting into my account every 15 and 30 pls help!
Thema:

1. pls someone help me my account got stolen by wtmc warhound - Similar Threads - pls someone help

2. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  3. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3): Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely appreciate it if you filled out our own...
  4. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...
  5. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  6. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  7. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  8. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  9. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  10. Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help: I was changing my resolution when I accidently reset it, then I rebooted my pc and the screen was all black it has been like this for hours can anyone please help me I have tried many different...