Pls recover my account

Discus and support Pls recover my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Google account has been hacked for 2 years but now I recovered my account then I tried to log in to Microsoft account it is saying That Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jai akash, May 19, 2023.

1. jai akash
    jai akash Guest

Pls recover my account

My Google account has been hacked for 2 years but now I recovered my account then I tried to log in to Microsoft account it is saying That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new on

Pls recovery my account

:)

jai akash, May 19, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Pls recover my account

Hi,Jai! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

The hackers probably changed the email back when they had access. This is quite tricky on its own and specially when 2 years have passed already.

I would advice you to contact Xbox support, that is your best shot

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. StéphanePoulin Lét Win User

My email adresse to my gamertag

Yes i do , but my little son was deleted this account on my console... :( i really need just to know the email adress to recover it with my secret question or my other adress or cell phone ... :( Pls help me about this issue.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Is there any way to get your Microsoft email back with only your gamer tag

pls help cause I just got new pc and reset my old one and sold to someone so I don't have my email of Xbox account i think i connected my email with a Gmail or my number i knw pass that isn't problem problem is I don't know my account pls respond quickly a hope you have a great day who's reading
    As far as i am aware there isnt any way to recover an Xbox account without at least knowing the email associated with the account.
  5. Arminator Win User

Help with @gmail.com attached to an Xbox Live account

xbox help I HAVE BEEN HACKED pls get it back my gamer tag is IiIIAWLESS2123 HE CHANGED EVERY THING
    Go to https://account.live.com/acsr and follow the instructions to recover your account.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How can I reopen an account?

my account got deleted because I didn't use it for a long time. My account has the same password as the one I want to recover. I bought a few things with that account, things like Minecraft, and other things. pls help me :(
    You cant. Once its deleted its gone.
Thema:

Pls recover my account

1. Pls recover my account - Similar Threads - Pls recover account

2. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  3. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3): Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely appreciate it if you filled out our own...
  4. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...
  5. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  6. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  7. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  8. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  9. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  10. Pls help xbox account recover keeps denying me!

in XboX Insiders
    Pls help xbox account recover keeps denying me!: Can someone help! I'm trying to get in my account I have thousands of dollars in my account. I cant recover it because I dont have access to phone number or the old credit cards kn file.xvox rep...