pls my xbox 360 sound isnt working i cant hear the sound pls can someone help me

Discus and support pls my xbox 360 sound isnt working i cant hear the sound pls can someone help me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i cant hear anything i do on my xbox 360 e.g. games or generally the xbox 360 i suddenly stopped hearing the sound pls who can help me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OluwatetisimiLonge, Jul 16, 2020.

1. pls my xbox 360 sound isnt working i cant hear the sound pls can someone help me

i cant hear anything i do on my xbox 360 e.g. games or generally the xbox 360 i suddenly stopped hearing the sound pls who can help me

:)

OluwatetisimiLonge, Jul 16, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

pls my xbox 360 sound isnt working i cant hear the sound pls can someone help me

Make sure the volume on the TV is up, and check to make sure the mute is not on. If either of those is fine, then try using another HDMI cable or AV cable. If there is still no sound, then try another TV. If it still has no sound, then the Xbox 360 might
    have a fault.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

What setup do you use to get sound from the Xbox 360?

Which model of the Xbox 360 do you have? The original (fat) Xbox 360? The "Slim" model, or the E model that looks like the original Xbox One?

Is the console connected via HDMI? Are you using an external AV receiver or soundbar for sound? Or are you using an AV cable and analogue or optical cables for sound?

In the console settings, what sound format have you set? Stereo, Dolby Digital or Windows Media?
  4. goldenboy5642 Win User

minecraft error

ime only 13 tat sounds hard can someone fix it pls
  5. rzv187 Win User

XBox Live Keeps disconnecting

can some one pls tell why my redem code for gold isnt working it keeps teling me to try later wtf i just baught it 3 hours ago im get realy angry pls somen help me it keeps sayng it some kind of an error :(
  6. Shard Xd Win User

updating payment option

now i discovered that i cant cancel my xbox live gold i cant *** do anything someone pls help
Thema:

1. pls my xbox 360 sound isnt working i cant hear the sound pls can someone help me - Similar Threads - pls 360 sound

2. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  3. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  4. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  5. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  6. Pls I tried to update my Xbox 360 but it does not work can I use a CD ROM to update it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Pls I tried to update my Xbox 360 but it does not work can I use a CD ROM to update it?: Pls I tried to update my Xbox 360 but it does not work can I use a CD ROM to update it? Also I can't play multimedia videos on my Xbox 360 any help for that. 9d305083-3a10-4e4a-ac3b-fa2105effe22
  7. Xbox 360 S Broken pls help i want to play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S Broken pls help i want to play games: so when i turn my xbox on there is black screen or half white and black some times i can see some start animation lines but it freezes, some days ago it had the same problem but it was shoving the...
  8. remember password screen on xbox 360. Microsoft fix this pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    remember password screen on xbox 360. Microsoft fix this pls: ok so, my 360 wont pass the remember password screen. Big sad. Ive tried some of the things on the old thread but nothing worked. anything else to try? 50343b30-2286-49de-bce7-c9620f35dc69
  9. Achievements 360 in english and on the one in french ??? Fix This already PLS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements 360 in english and on the one in french ??? Fix This already PLS: Well I have Shadow of Mordor on the 360 and the one, when I look at my achievements on the 360 they are in english that is perfect. But when i'm look them on the one they are in French and if i...
  10. Pls help bought membership and xbox 360 live ain't working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help bought membership and xbox 360 live ain't working.: I bought a 2 day membership so I could download the free games and reedemed it online in my computer (my gamertag is ). Then I went to my xbox to try and download the games and it says error try...