Pls help xbox account recover keeps denying me!

Discus and support Pls help xbox account recover keeps denying me! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can someone help! I'm trying to get in my account I have thousands of dollars in my account. I cant recover it because I dont have access to phone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ToD-NxT-MmA-RePoWta, May 10, 2023.

1. Pls help xbox account recover keeps denying me!

Can someone help! I'm trying to get in my account I have thousands of dollars in my account. I cant recover it because I dont have access to phone number or the old credit cards kn file.xvox rep says they cant manually send a password change. Idk what to do. I'll pay $100 to anyone that can successfully help me...

submitted by /u/ToD-NxT-MmA-RePoWta
    [link] [comments]

/u/ToD-NxT-MmA-RePoWta, May 10, 2023
  2. Latin Lex Win User

Microsoft Points Convertion

Can someone pls convert my reward points into currency in my account I can't figure it out and xbox keeps telling me the forums can fix it.GamerTag I have 7,800 reward points that are not converting into my account every 15 and 30 pls help!
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Support is a joke!

Hey there Jfish68,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with
    recovering a Microsoft Account.

Unfortunately, the process to recover the account is as stated by XBF Leslie. If your request was denied, you can keep trying up to two times per day. If you don't remember enough information to successfully recover your account, you'll have to
    create a new one.

To protect everyone's privacy, our support agents can't see your account details or unlock accounts.

Hope this helps.
  4. bigjuice Bigjucie Win User

How do I get unbanned

Submitting an appeal would be the only way to possibly fix it. If the enforcement team denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
    Can y'all please unbanned me my friend had my account in his Xbox and text him stuff that would get me ban pls unbanned me
  5. StéphanePoulin Lét Win User

My email adresse to my gamertag

Yes i do , but my little son was deleted this account on my console... :( i really need just to know the email adress to recover it with my secret question or my other adress or cell phone ... :( Pls help me about this issue.
  6. UlTraToDDy1 Win User

Disc tray randomly opens

THIS TRAY KEEPS Opening and closing by itself. Please Reply for help. Pls Help me fix it. :(
Thema:

Pls help xbox account recover keeps denying me!

1. Pls help xbox account recover keeps denying me! - Similar Threads - Pls help account

2. Hello please help when im login my account it show "Your Account Has Been Locked" pls...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello please help when im login my account it show "Your Account Has Been Locked" pls...: please help when im login my account it show "Your account has been locked" pls unlock my account we should use dns for login because microsoft site is filter right now in our country...
  3. How to change age when you have a child account pls help

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change age when you have a child account pls help: I can’t change my profile picture so I think it is because I have an child account pls help me 9d343162-4861-4c55-98b7-0e71589a46a2
  4. Pls help. An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pls help. An unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for Xbox live,...: I have been stuck with this for a month now pls help dc00b9b6-8a41-4def-ba0a-c8fcb0e24274
  5. Alias Account help pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alias Account help pls: So I added an alias to my mums Microsoft account to try and change the email. If I remove the original account, will it still be able to get all emails from the original provider. (e.g. g mail)...
  6. My account says it was permanently suspended and they won’t tell me why pls help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says it was permanently suspended and they won’t tell me why pls help me.: An i account that I’ve had since my first Xbox was recently permanently suspended and I don’t know why it said to visit my enforcement history and when I do it’s empty so please if anything knows...
  7. Account Banned Pls Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Banned Pls Help: Good, last night I sent a rude message I know it was wrong but 2 years ago I was banned for 24 hours and I no longer sent any messages out of fear, yesterday was the second time I sent a message...
  8. pls help my friends account won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pls help my friends account won’t work: so my friend is trying to buy minecraft bedrock edition on windows so we can play together and he put his birthday in wrong and made it say hes 17 so he needs a “parents email” to have a code sent...
  9. i cant link my paradox account to my xbox pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant link my paradox account to my xbox pls help: So basicly i cant i link the account to my paradox account and it says "Could not link to XBOX. There is an issue with the Microsoft account. Resolve either on console or by signing in to...
  10. microsoft account dont work for ps4 pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account dont work for ps4 pls help: Hi guys! Today I wanted to play minecraft with a xbox friend. I did all the things that microsoft told me, but it stills not working. Then I went to the support and there was the same question....