PLS HELP ME i have tried everything i can find i cannot install microsoft flight sim from...

Discus and support PLS HELP ME i have tried everything i can find i cannot install microsoft flight sim from... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i tried everything i could find ti fix this nothing works pls help 3139b9f9-3296-4f68-8894-a62a5753e09f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hailey Harriman, Oct 13, 2022.

1. PLS HELP ME i have tried everything i can find i cannot install microsoft flight sim from...

i tried everything i could find ti fix this nothing works pls help

:)

Hailey Harriman, Oct 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

PLS HELP ME i have tried everything i can find i cannot install microsoft flight sim from gamepass i get an error code 0x800700e9

If you didn't tried it yet, please follow each solution provided on this article:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

If the issue persists, try each of the solutions provided in this related video (skip the ones that you already tried)
    https://youtu.be/ateXjuMcUmI

**YouTube is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Hailey Harriman Win User

PLS HELP ME i have tried everything i can find i cannot install microsoft flight sim from gamepass i get an error code 0x800700e9

this is happening on every game i try to install im am using windows 11 i am not using the insider build
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Hailey

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions to assist you properly :

Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    May I know if you're using an insider build or if you're part of the Windows gaming insider program?
    Is this happening only when you try to install flight sim or if you try with a different game the issue persists?

And, tell me briefly what did you tried so far.
    This is to avoid giving you the same troubleshooting steps or tell you how to proceed
  5. GEOFFREYHART3 Win User

Microsoft xbox installer

I managed to install the Amazon prime video launcher.And any other free game from the Microsoft store.I have tried to install the Xbox installer app through the Microsoft store;but that won't install either?This flight sim 2020 doesn't want to know my Pc?I have nearly all the other flight Sims running on windows 10 older games running with patches.Why can't Microsoft give me access to the game?šŸ˜©
  6. WildlifeSnapper1 Win User

Microsoft flight simulator on PC crashing from installer?

Hi thanks for the message, I'm confused about Microsoft accounts, I purchased flight sim from a thrid party vendor who provided me with a code to enter when I reached the Microsoft store to download the sim, which I did back in March of 2021.

My sign in details for microsoft store ask me to enter my pin which is 4 digits and I do this and then gain access and this is how I purchase my Marketplace add ons from within the sim by using the same 4 digit code.

I have no understanding of xbox accounts or other Microsoft accounts and being signed into the coreect one, two or 3 in order to download the sim.

I downloaded the original flight sim from within the Microsoft store BUT I now note it wants me to use my xbox account, and maybe this is the issue as although I can sign into this account I have no idea if t tallies with anything to do with my microsoft account.

All I know is that I am unable to install the app.

I have spent over Ā£500 in Marketplace of flight simulator and there has never been an issue when it comes to taking my money so why is there now an issue when it comes to re installing the sim?

Surely installing/re-installing a sim should not be this painful?

Regards,

Gary
Thema:

PLS HELP ME i have tried everything i can find i cannot install microsoft flight sim from...

1. PLS HELP ME i have tried everything i can find i cannot install microsoft flight sim from... - Similar Threads - PLS HELP tried

2. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  3. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  4. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  5. I really donā€™t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really donā€™t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say ā€œā€¦taken too long to startā€. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  6. Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help: I was changing my resolution when I accidently reset it, then I rebooted my pc and the screen was all black it has been like this for hours can anyone please help me I have tried many different...
  7. Pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    Pls help: I bought 2 packs, each 5 euros, it was the same pack twice. For some minecoins or what they are called. The minecraft currency i mean. I still want the pack once and my 5 euros which i payed on...
  8. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  9. help pls it crash when i play the game for some time or when i open the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help pls it crash when i play the game for some time or when i open the game: BugcheckCode278 BugcheckParameter10xffffca822abc3010 BugcheckParameter20xfffff80793716730 BugcheckParameter30xffffffffc000009a BugcheckParameter40x4 SleepInProgress0 PowerButtonTimestamp0...
  10. I can not install minecraft it says retry every time I try to install it PLS HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not install minecraft it says retry every time I try to install it PLS HELP: if the imagine doesn't pop up all it shows is something went wrong retry, e331608f-320a-4a91-8921-5427706af391