Please Update Xbox Live Internet Speeds

Discus and support Please Update Xbox Live Internet Speeds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please Update Xbox Live Internet Speeds When I download a game it get speeds of 60Mb/s up to 120Mb/s My Internet speed is 500Mb/s, Soon they will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesTech, Oct 23, 2017.

1. JamesTech
    JamesTech Guest

When I download a game it get speeds of 60Mb/s up to 120Mb/s

My Internet speed is 500Mb/s, Soon they will finish Fiber and I will be at Gigabit speeds

With the Xbox One X coming you would think Microsoft/Xbox would up there speeds to Gigabit

As with all the Digital games and Streaming Xbox Live needs more Speed

Thank you,

James

:)

JamesTech, Oct 23, 2017
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Error Message, Update Failed: Im using my phones mobile hotspot on an app called fox fi or pda net

Greetings STUPIDMONEY2011!

Using your smartphone or Iphone as a hotspot to connect your console to the Internet just creates a lot of headaches. Xbox LIVE is quite demanding, therefore, it is recommended that you have a stable connection and a decent bandwidth/Internet speed for the
    best experience to Xbox LIVE. Your mobile phone subscription will most certainly have some sort of dataplan which if you exceeds will have a huge impact on your download speed.

As by know, try the solution where to update manually. Please read:
    Troubleshoot console software update problems

taidara, Oct 23, 2017
  3. x RossY 360
    x RossY 360 Guest
    x RossY 360, Oct 23, 2017
  4. JamesTech
    JamesTech Guest

Well I guess I'm the only one that cares about Xbox download speeds and other people want there speeds slow

Me: I pay for High Speeds and got a Gigabit network with Cat7 and a Fast Computer with a Gigabit card, So I want the Fastest Speeds.

Microsoft I would really like a Answer, Reply, or Something besides ignoring me on this issue!

Thank you,

James

JamesTech, Nov 2, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  6. JamesTech Win User

Well I guess I'm the only one that cares about Xbox download speeds and other people want there speeds slow

Me: I pay for High Speeds and got a Gigabit network with Cat7 and a Fast Computer with a Gigabit card, So I want the Fastest Speeds.

Microsoft I would really like a Answer, Reply, or Something besides ignoring me on this issue!

Thank you,

James
  7. Smwutches Win User

If you want someone from Microsoft to see it, you'd want to post at http://xbox.uservoice.com
  8. x RossY 360 Win User

Xbox live on a 6mbs uverse connection?

9. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Xbox Update stuck verifying

Hi Buddy..

I went thru the same thing.. My internet ISP started to drop my speed as I was updating my XBox.

I found my internet speed reduce badly. It's best to re-boot the cable modem & re-boot the router. It tells the internet provider to restore you internet speed.

Turn off the XBox for any 1hour.

When your modem & router is back up. Check your internet speed online.

Turn on your XBox. It should start where it left off. It will check to see if info it download is ok, then it will update the system.

XBox Live:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Make sure: Your XBox is connected by Ethernet cable Cat6 or Cat7 or Cat8 (Cat5e is slow)
  10. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Recent update - Console won't get past 64%

Hi Buddy..

I went thru the same thing.. My internet ISP started to drop my speed as I was updating my XBox.

I found my internet speed reduce badly. It's best to re-boot the cable modem & re-boot the router. It tells the internet provider to restore you internet speed.

Turn off the XBox for any 1hour.

When your modem & router is back up. Check your internet speed online.

Turn on your XBox. It should start where it left off. It will check to see if info it download is ok, then it will update the system.

XBox Live:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Make sure: Your XBox is connected by Ethernet cable Cat6 or Cat7 or Cat8 (Cat5e is slow)
Thema:

1. Please Update Xbox Live Internet Speeds - Similar Threads - Please Update Live

2. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  3. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  4. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  5. Update issues. Can anyone please help

in XboX Insiders
    Update issues. Can anyone please help: Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it...
  6. I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...: I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite Series Core 2 Controller warranty period, as it is incorrect and I haven’t gotten my full year since registering it. In South Africa the...
  7. Jet set radio future updated consoles please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet set radio future updated consoles please?: Jet set radio future needs a update any way to recommend games? Is it a way xbox( Microsoft) can allow gamers to vote on games want to come over to new consoles? 4d2c6b1f-cc9c-4120-a94e-ecbd136638b0
  8. Xbox Series X caught in an update loop - please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X caught in an update loop - please help!: I'm running an Xbox Series X, and a small update (784 megs) was pushed through to my Xbox this morning. It finished the first two bars (install and verification), but then the Xbox simply turns...
  9. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...
  10. Xbox Update Loop. Please assist!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Loop. Please assist!: The last two updates have been a constant update loop. It'll update, sometimes won't reboot. I start it up manually and it'll prompt to update again. It'll update, restart, prompt for another...