Please Update Xbox Live Internet Speeds

Discus and support Please Update Xbox Live Internet Speeds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please Update Xbox Live Internet Speeds When I download a game it get speeds of 60Mb/s up to 120Mb/s My Internet speed is 500Mb/s, Soon they will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesTech, Oct 23, 2017.

1. JamesTech
    JamesTech Guest

When I download a game it get speeds of 60Mb/s up to 120Mb/s

My Internet speed is 500Mb/s, Soon they will finish Fiber and I will be at Gigabit speeds

With the Xbox One X coming you would think Microsoft/Xbox would up there speeds to Gigabit

As with all the Digital games and Streaming Xbox Live needs more Speed

Thank you,

James

:)

JamesTech, Oct 23, 2017
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Error Message, Update Failed: Im using my phones mobile hotspot on an app called fox fi or pda net

Greetings STUPIDMONEY2011!

Using your smartphone or Iphone as a hotspot to connect your console to the Internet just creates a lot of headaches. Xbox LIVE is quite demanding, therefore, it is recommended that you have a stable connection and a decent bandwidth/Internet speed for the
    best experience to Xbox LIVE. Your mobile phone subscription will most certainly have some sort of dataplan which if you exceeds will have a huge impact on your download speed.

As by know, try the solution where to update manually. Please read:
    Troubleshoot console software update problems

taidara, Oct 23, 2017
  3. x RossY 360
    x RossY 360 Guest
    x RossY 360, Oct 23, 2017
  4. JamesTech
    JamesTech Guest

Well I guess I'm the only one that cares about Xbox download speeds and other people want there speeds slow

Me: I pay for High Speeds and got a Gigabit network with Cat7 and a Fast Computer with a Gigabit card, So I want the Fastest Speeds.

Microsoft I would really like a Answer, Reply, or Something besides ignoring me on this issue!

Thank you,

James

JamesTech, Nov 2, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  6. JamesTech Win User

Well I guess I'm the only one that cares about Xbox download speeds and other people want there speeds slow

Me: I pay for High Speeds and got a Gigabit network with Cat7 and a Fast Computer with a Gigabit card, So I want the Fastest Speeds.

Microsoft I would really like a Answer, Reply, or Something besides ignoring me on this issue!

Thank you,

James
  7. Smwutches Win User

If you want someone from Microsoft to see it, you'd want to post at http://xbox.uservoice.com
  8. x RossY 360 Win User

Xbox live on a 6mbs uverse connection?

9. taidara Win User

Error Message, Update Failed: Im using my phones mobile hotspot on an app called fox fi or pda net

Greetings STUPIDMONEY2011!

Using your smartphone or Iphone as a hotspot to connect your console to the Internet just creates a lot of headaches. Xbox LIVE is quite demanding, therefore, it is recommended that you have a stable connection and a decent bandwidth/Internet speed for the
    best experience to Xbox LIVE. Your mobile phone subscription will most certainly have some sort of dataplan which if you exceeds will have a huge impact on your download speed.

As by know, try the solution where to update manually. Please read:
    Troubleshoot console software update problems
  10. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Xbox Update stuck verifying

Hi Buddy..

I went thru the same thing.. My internet ISP started to drop my speed as I was updating my XBox.

I found my internet speed reduce badly. It's best to re-boot the cable modem & re-boot the router. It tells the internet provider to restore you internet speed.

Turn off the XBox for any 1hour.

When your modem & router is back up. Check your internet speed online.

Turn on your XBox. It should start where it left off. It will check to see if info it download is ok, then it will update the system.

XBox Live:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Make sure: Your XBox is connected by Ethernet cable Cat6 or Cat7 or Cat8 (Cat5e is slow)
Thema:

1. Please Update Xbox Live Internet Speeds - Similar Threads - Please Update Live

2. My custom xbox controller has not arrived. Could I get a refund or an update on this please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My custom xbox controller has not arrived. Could I get a refund or an update on this please?: I bought a custom Xbox Elite Series 2 controller off XboxDesignLab. I ordered it on 15th November 2022, now 30th December 2022. XboxDesignLabs say it would take 3-4 weeks to get to me. It is being...
  3. Every time Xbox on it needs console update. Why and how can I stop this please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time Xbox on it needs console update. Why and how can I stop this please?: Every time Xbox one s is on it needs console update. Why and how can I stop this please? 9f753b32-9773-4366-9211-ff585bfa9223
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator: You are missing essential packages, please update the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: You are missing essential packages, please update the game and...: I just bought Microsoft Flight Simulator from Steam yesterday. I have completely wiped it and reinstalled it (yes all 136 gigabytes of files) THREE TIMES, and nothing has worked. I finally got it...
  5. Please let terratech have updates do it for the sake of the console community pride please ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please let terratech have updates do it for the sake of the console community pride please ?: There is this game called TerraTech and Microsoft has greatly, overestimated the size of it, I use the Xbox One S, and I can run the game fine and can definitely run more than what Microsoft made...
  6. i didn't update my console and now i can't connect to xbox live. please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    i didn't update my console and now i can't connect to xbox live. please help me: i can't connect to xbox live after i didn't update my console, please help 2c639370-2975-45f4-8f05-347639dbb203
  7. my game won't let me update it because something is up with xbox live service/network. please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my game won't let me update it because something is up with xbox live service/network. please ...: I've been having problems downloading add ons for my game, and trying to get the update to work for almost a month. I've been through everything i possibly can to fix it on my side. finally got...
  8. Preview update issue, Can't connect to Xbox Live. please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview update issue, Can't connect to Xbox Live. please help.: I was sent a message saying that I was selected for a preview program on my Xbox 360. I thought it was a scam so I did not download it in fear of a virus or something. I have gone through all of...
  9. 360 Slim E 4GB stuck in update loop and wont connect to live due to this. Help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim E 4GB stuck in update loop and wont connect to live due to this. Help please.: I have done everything on the support site to troubleshoot this. I have cleared cache, reset router, reset xbox network settings, attempted to install download from CDR and a properly formatted...
  10. wont connect to xbox live or update.. please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    wont connect to xbox live or update.. please help!: hello! im new here and ive read a few threads to try and find my answer but have had no success. So heres my problem. when i power my 360 on it prompts me for an update. well i try to update but...