Please Unlink My microsoft Acccount From Playstation4

Discus and support Please Unlink My microsoft Acccount From Playstation4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! Please I need to unlink my microsoft account from playstation4 now. I accidently linked my microsoft PC account to playstation4.I want crossplay... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Allan_16, Jun 9, 2020.

  1. Allan_16
    Allan_16 Guest

    Please Unlink My microsoft Acccount From Playstation4


    Hi!

    Please I need to unlink my microsoft account from playstation4 now. I accidently linked my microsoft PC account to playstation4.I want crossplay PC and playstation4 both own minecraft.

    :)
     
    Allan_16, Jun 9, 2020
    #1
  2. Marcox94 Win User

    Please Unlink My microsoft Acccount From Playstation4

    Hi,You could try to follow the explanation in this video:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5jr0Pv9i4I
  3. ~XSpring~ Win User

    New Microsoft Account

    Please make sure the microsoft acccount email is verified!
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Have 2 accounts - Want 1

    Unfortunately there is no way to completely delete an acccount from Microsoft's servers.
  5. Need asap help Win User

    I created a newq account since my previous 1 has been hacked and the hacker removed my email so i cant access it now what can i do and what does he have acces on

    Thanks for the reply is there a way to unlink all the acccounts associated with that email?

    Like to forget it because im trying to login again with a different account but im still having issues and shoes the hackers email instead
  6. PGIXBOX1 Win User

    risk block removal

    Update: April 11th, still unable to purchase DLC and have not heard from anyone at Microsoft/Xbox. Still not surprised. However my Playstation4 is getting one hell of a workout.
Thema:

Please Unlink My microsoft Acccount From Playstation4

Loading...
  1. Please Unlink My microsoft Acccount From Playstation4 - Similar Threads - Please Unlink microsoft

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. I would like to unlink a prior microsoft that i lost access to from my psn please help!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to unlink a prior microsoft that i lost access to from my psn please help!: Hi, Lately, I’ve been wanting to get back into playing Minecraft. However, I ran into an issue while trying to link a new Microsoft account, since I no longer have access to the one I previously...
  10. Microsoft can you please unlink Jofiel_is_Daddy in Minecraft’s Microsoft because I can’t...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft can you please unlink Jofiel_is_Daddy in Minecraft’s Microsoft because I can’t...: please Microsoft you are a big company that never help horrible company 75e3864a-efbd-4111-baef-4641b2e7e3c9