please unban me for the love of god.

Discus and support please unban me for the love of god. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; unban my account LC zova i spent my savings on this account for years and i have nothing but this account that i value everything i own please... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by inosukexD, May 29, 2023.

1. inosukexD
    inosukexD Guest

unban my account LC zova i spent my savings on this account for years and i have nothing but this account that i value everything i own please reinforcement team give me another chance to change. this will be my last suspension from you guys i really love this account so much i don’t know what i’ll do without it.

:)

inosukexD, May 29, 2023
  2. Pxlz22 Win User

Hello inosukexD! I'm Nicolas an Independent advisor, glad to be talking with you!

Sadly, i'm not capable of unban either you or any account, we don't have access to any type of information or database from Microsoft, me along with the people who answer questions on this site aren't workers for Microsoft or Xbox, we are Independent advisors that offer you help and tips to fix any type of issue when possible. So sadly the only thing i can suggest you is to talk directly with the contact support of Xbox and see if they can see your situation with your ban.

Here you have the link to the support, be aware to change your region at the bottom of the page to align the timezone with the phone support:

https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/contact-us

Hope you can get unbanned! Have a great rest of your day!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can i Please For The Love Of God Get My Account Unbanned PLEASE

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. WindlessWaif44 Win User

Please fellas, for the love of god!

Wow this is disapointing.... I did all that and still and not unlocked. It says we won but that's all....
  5. ghost ECHO sevn Win User

Please fellas, for the love of god!

I just showed up to play today and when I signed in I received the faction kill, a bunch of coins and the Lin Kuei banner/icon. I'm def not level 50, nor did I contribute 1000 points. Maybe you need to sign out/sign back in?
  6. disc frolf Win User

Mass Effect trilogy on Xbox One?

Please for the love of god don't remaster them! Just give me a new one please!
Thema:

1. please unban me for the love of god. - Similar Threads - please unban love

2. Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...: Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please he did nothing at all 7a458bf6-d819-4e5d-a7ad-613ab0f4cf91
  3. Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?: I have a console ban on and you guys denied my appeal, someone got mad tht i wouldnt apologize that i was talking to my game saying "it was **** stupid". So he wanted an apology and i didnt give...
  4. Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to: I'm sorry Unban so sorry): 388c16d2-3b80-4f9c-92de-72fafa03397c
  5. Please Unban My Account Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Unban My Account Xbox: I was banned indefinitely, however, I was on a trip and not on the account at the time of the offence and my appeal was denied, can xbox unban my account? I have been with xbox for nearly 7...
  6. Can I get my account unbanned please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account unbanned please: Can I get my account unbanned please 717d3270-ff27-464f-b2a4-6ea5003aa29a
  7. Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do: My Xbox account has been permanently suspended for no reason and in result I can’t access Xbox live or anything affiliated with it can you please lift the suspension on the account I was on...
  8. soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...

in XBoX on Windows
    soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...: so i got banned and i wasn’t even home and it says 15 days like i’m trying hit level 40 in 2k and i’m level 38 rn so please unbanned me 12e6c024-1b11-409f-b44f-2e0bafc5ec3e
  9. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d
  10. Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account: Can I please be unbanned because my friend went on my account from his xbox and text to a new friend I got and said lots of bad words and because of that I got banned not him so I can you please...