Please tell me what's wrong I was banned from my other account but it won't let me join or...

Discus and support Please tell me what's wrong I was banned from my other account but it won't let me join or... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hey this is the users Mrjones1350 and HYP3XDEVILZZ recently my devil account was banned but I'm on my old account mrjones1350 but that isn't banned... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Devon James, May 23, 2023.

1. Devon James
    Devon James Guest

Please tell me what's wrong I was banned from my other account but it won't let me join or...

Hey this is the users Mrjones1350 and HYP3XDEVILZZ recently my devil account was banned but I'm on my old account mrjones1350 but that isn't banned whenever I join or make parties it instantly kicks me out leaving a text saying something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x80190193] I don't know why the options are go back and test network settings I test everything it's fine and I don't get what is wrong?

:)

Devon James, May 23, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Please tell me what's wrong I was banned from my other account but it won't let me join or make parties on my old account I'm so confused

Hi,Devon! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

What is most likely happening is that while most enforcement actions happen at the account level, Xbox will temporarily suspend or permanently ban Xbox consoles or other devices where repeated and egregious violations have occurred.

You can check if you are elegible for a case review here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. iSplashInYoFace Win User

Store says I can't buy teen game because I have child/teen account when I am an adult and have an adult account

Sorry, posted that on the wrong account. This account is the one that won't let me buy teen games even though I have an adult account. Please tell me how to fix this.
  4. SBOWMAN27 Win User

Problems with party chat

My account won't let me private chat. Says my behavior? But I didn't do anything wrong I pay so much money for Xbox and because of some kid reporting me for who knows what I'm banned from talking? I don't get it
  5. Basketballb0y00 Win User

X Box Live -

My account shows up for others that I am offline when I am online and I am unable to do multiplayer online with my friend on halo 5. It kicks me from the fireteam or just won't let me join the custom game. I have no restrictions on my account please help.
    Also it shows my internet and multiplayer connection is good.
  6. AJZombieSlyr Win User

Redeem Code/Free Month LIVE Gold Error

I have also tried to activate the free month that you get with every new account, but it still doesn't let me. Please, someone, tell me what's wrong.
Thema:

1. Please tell me what's wrong I was banned from my other account but it won't let me join or... - Similar Threads - Please tell what's

2. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  3. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  4. Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...: [img] https://share.icloud.com/photos/025Ql6uMleG95OAFKojnIyokA 57980606-d88a-4614-bcae-2a91e3c92e09
  5. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  6. My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...: My mx anywhere 3 was working with the dongle yesterday. Today I start playing and all of a sudden the dongle doesn't work but the Bluetooth works. Please tell how to make the dongle work again. I...
  7. my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...: my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell me what to do i tried the microsoft support but it is not working 1bc71b3e-94ed-44e9-8339-2aab49494ec3
  8. Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2: Microsoft can you please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2 where players are abusing the game feature cod TV to find infected clips to get a mod menu and ruin other...
  9. Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...: Hi can someone tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 online is working I can’t seem to access them 044ecaef-5d69-4259-9a73-02ea9e5af1a7
  10. Can anybody please tell me what happened to the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anybody please tell me what happened to the controller: My Xbox One controller died while I was using it can someone please tell me what happened to it or can it be fixed 79044d31-fc3a-469a-90e4-3f84bfb19500