Please tell me that "Happening Now" can be removed..

Discus and support Please tell me that "Happening Now" can be removed.. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/M3M0RYDIST0RT3D [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/M3M0RYDIST0RT3D, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Please tell me that "Happening Now" can be removed..

/u/M3M0RYDIST0RT3D, Aug 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Rishabh0067 Win User

Can anybody please tell me what happened to the controller

Hi David M
    My name is Rishabh, I hope you are doing great out there. I’m happy to help you with your question.

If your Xbox One controller suddenly stopped working while you were using it, there could be a few potential reasons for this issue. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and determine if the controller can be fixed:

1. Check Battery Level:
    If your controller is wireless, check the battery level. If the batteries are depleted, the controller might have shut off. Try replacing the batteries or charging the controller if it's rechargeable.

2. Try a Different Set of Batteries:
    If your controller uses replaceable batteries, try a fresh set of batteries to see if the issue persists. Weak or depleted batteries can cause sudden shutdowns.

3. Check Cable Connection:
    If you're using a wired controller, ensure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the controller and the Xbox console. A loose connection can lead to sudden shutdowns.

4. Inspect the Controller:
    Examine the controller for any visible signs of damage or wear. Check the buttons, triggers, and joysticks for any issues. Physical damage or defects could cause the controller to malfunction.

5. Try a Different Controller:
    If possible, try using a different Xbox One controller with your console to see if the issue is specific to the controller itself. If the other controller works fine, it's likely that there's an issue with the original controller.

6. Restart the Console:
    Sometimes, restarting the console can help resolve temporary glitches that might be causing the controller to malfunction. Try restarting the Xbox One console and see if the controller works after that.

7. Hard Reset the Controller:
    Perform a hard reset on the controller. To do this, press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the controller for about 10 seconds until the controller turns off. Then, press the Xbox button again to turn it back on.

8. Update Controller Firmware:
    If possible, connect the controller to a computer or console and check for any available firmware updates. Outdated firmware can sometimes lead to unexpected issues.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks and regards
    Rishabh Sohal
  3. ackmoo Win User

error code 0x97af000b does not show on support page

please tell me it fixed itself as this is happening to me now too...
  4. PetrosGiannis Win User

Αποτυχεια συνδεσης xbox live android beta [Translation-Xbox live android beta failures]

Whats happen?I dont login yet!What can i do now?Answer me again to tell me what can i do now please answer me soon.More,send me a email to tell me what i must i do and try to repair the problem in minecraft beta.Now please tell me,my feedbacks they going
    to enter in minecraft beta 1.12.0.8?
  5. Kaliber Royal Win User

Looking for people to play Call Of Duty Black Ops 1 & 2 on Xbox 360 with

Can you tell me how to remove this post please?
  6. Sinister Rage X Win User

Can Someone tell me what happened

Try doing this

Clear your cache
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Then try this removing update

Go to hard drive and highlight it and press LB RB X LB RB X and let the update reinstall. See if this will clear it up. And let me know how it goes
Thema:

Please tell me that "Happening Now" can be removed..

1. Please tell me that "Happening Now" can be removed.. - Similar Threads - Please tell Happening

2. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  3. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  4. Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...: [img] https://share.icloud.com/photos/025Ql6uMleG95OAFKojnIyokA 57980606-d88a-4614-bcae-2a91e3c92e09
  5. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  6. My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...: My mx anywhere 3 was working with the dongle yesterday. Today I start playing and all of a sudden the dongle doesn't work but the Bluetooth works. Please tell how to make the dongle work again. I...
  7. my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...: my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell me what to do i tried the microsoft support but it is not working 1bc71b3e-94ed-44e9-8339-2aab49494ec3
  8. Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2: Microsoft can you please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2 where players are abusing the game feature cod TV to find infected clips to get a mod menu and ruin other...
  9. Please tell me how this happens...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please tell me how this happens...: My account was recently suspended from an account named nytoxx1934 after I said "chill tf out" in a group post of his because he was baiting players by saying he was bad even though I've seen him...
  10. Can anybody please tell me what happened to the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anybody please tell me what happened to the controller: My Xbox One controller died while I was using it can someone please tell me what happened to it or can it be fixed 79044d31-fc3a-469a-90e4-3f84bfb19500