Please tell me how to fix the one-sided "unable to connect to world" error?

Discus and support Please tell me how to fix the one-sided "unable to connect to world" error? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My friend is trying to join my world on minecraft bedrock edition. He is using the iOS bedrock edition, and I am using the android bedrock edition. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Michelle V1, Apr 8, 2023.

1. Michelle V1
    Michelle V1 Guest

My friend is trying to join my world on minecraft bedrock edition. He is using the iOS bedrock edition, and I am using the android bedrock edition. I can join any of his worlds without any problems, but when he tries to join my world, he gets the "unable to connect to world" error every time. How do we fix this?

:)

Michelle V1, Apr 8, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Michelle!

Please be sure to check your account privacy settings on https://account.xbox.com/Settings. Under Privacy tab and Xbox/Windows Online Safety tab, allow all options regarding multiplayer. Make sure to scroll down and click on Submit to save your changes. Please ask your friend to do the same on his account as well.

You could also try to remove your friend as a friend and add him back again.

To further isolate the issue, could you ask another friend to join your world if they could connect successfully?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

MineCraft Multiplayer Xbox One

Ok, unable to connect world usually it's a network error from either your side or your friend side, you should test different networks and with different friends, also servers
  4. SabiChen Win User

Minecraft PS4 Unable to connect to world

i have the same problem, how can i fix it? (unable to connect to world)
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

Please tell me how to fix.

Hi,

For our understanding, you wanted to change the default saved folder of your captured videos and screenshot from Game DVR, is that correct?

Meanwhile, to change where your game clips and screenshots are saved, you may follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.
  6. jim10000-B5E2D2E0-AB Win User

Error modifying session?

I get this error message all the time now. Eventually it puts me in a game, but usually one with people from the other side of the world. Hope this gets fixed
Thema:

1. Please tell me how to fix the one-sided "unable to connect to world" error? - Similar Threads - Please tell fix

2. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  3. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  4. Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...: [img] https://share.icloud.com/photos/025Ql6uMleG95OAFKojnIyokA 57980606-d88a-4614-bcae-2a91e3c92e09
  5. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  6. My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...: My mx anywhere 3 was working with the dongle yesterday. Today I start playing and all of a sudden the dongle doesn't work but the Bluetooth works. Please tell how to make the dongle work again. I...
  7. my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...: my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell me what to do i tried the microsoft support but it is not working 1bc71b3e-94ed-44e9-8339-2aab49494ec3
  8. Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2: Microsoft can you please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2 where players are abusing the game feature cod TV to find infected clips to get a mod menu and ruin other...
  9. Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...: Hi can someone tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 online is working I can’t seem to access them 044ecaef-5d69-4259-9a73-02ea9e5af1a7
  10. Please tell me how this happens...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please tell me how this happens...: My account was recently suspended from an account named nytoxx1934 after I said "chill tf out" in a group post of his because he was baiting players by saying he was bad even though I've seen him...