Please take the REAL Top requests in to the XBOX Request Top list from last week, not the...

Discus and support Please take the REAL Top requests in to the XBOX Request Top list from last week, not the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, Jul 26, 2019.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

Please take the REAL Top requests in to the XBOX Request Top list from last week, not the...

/u/Pschirki, Jul 26, 2019
  2. NikoGero Win User

Identify installed games you don't "own"

3. AyeeJamesy Win User

Game pass refund

To request a self-service refund:

1. Navigate to account.microsoft.com and sign-in.
    2. From the top menu bar, select Payment & billing > Order history.
    3. Navigate to a purchased game or app, and select Request a refund.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Feature Request

You can post feature requests over in the Xbox Insider subreddit here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/ Every week there is a new feature request thread stickied
    to the top of the sub.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Refunds

To request a self-service refund:

1. Navigate to account.microsoft.com and sign-in.
    2. From the top menu bar, select Payment & billing > Order history.
    3. Navigate to a purchased game or app, and select Request a refund. If you do not have this option follow the above instructions.
  6. chemicalsora Win User

Call of Duty Franchise, Backward Compatibility For Xbox One.

Perhaps. Last time I checked, 4 of the top 10 requested titles for backwards compatibility were COD games.
Thema:

1. Please take the REAL Top requests in to the XBOX Request Top list from last week, not the... - Similar Threads - Please REAL Top

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  4. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  5. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  6. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  7. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  8. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  9. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  10. Real person help with my ban please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Real person help with my ban please: 2 day ban for trying to type "pushy" but my controller has a stick drift and it ended up being sent as "puthy". It was my first incident. Can a real person please look it over and make a call?...