please take away my banishments on xbox

Discus and support please take away my banishments on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got com banned for no reason so now i cant talk or play any multiplayer games so if you could please cancel the ban on me i would really appreciate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by COLBY10292000, Jul 19, 2017.

  1. please take away my banishments on xbox


    i got com banned for no reason so now i cant talk or play any multiplayer games so if you could please cancel the ban on me i would really appreciate it.

    :)
     
    COLBY10292000, Jul 19, 2017
    #1
  2. ll Ronin ll
    ll Ronin ll Guest
    please take away quickscoping

    [quote user="Move I got this"]

    Guns in this game kill extremely fast, so quick scoping is rarely a problem.........unless you suck.

    Quick scoping wasn't a problem in BO2, you didn't hear MLG pros complaining about them or using them as their primary weapon, nor were they banned like the FAL was.

    [/quote]

    What kind of drugs are you on, and can I have some? Maybe in some game modes it wasn't but I know for a fact that it ruined s&d.
     
    ll Ronin ll, Jul 19, 2017
    #2
  3. please take away quickscoping

    did anyone understand that lol, its hard to drop shot now i used to do it all the time in the other cods, i miss it and before someone starts moaning i sacrifice my knife for it
     
    RhapsodicShip83, Jul 19, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    please take away my banishments on xbox

    Smwutches, Jul 19, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    please take away my banishments on xbox

    For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. ll Ronin ll Win User

    please take away quickscoping

    [quote user="Move I got this"]

    Guns in this game kill extremely fast, so quick scoping is rarely a problem.........unless you suck.

    Quick scoping wasn't a problem in BO2, you didn't hear MLG pros complaining about them or using them as their primary weapon, nor were they banned like the FAL was.

    [/quote]

    What kind of drugs are you on, and can I have some? Maybe in some game modes it wasn't but I know for a fact that it ruined s&d.
  7. RhapsodicShip83 Win User

    please take away quickscoping

    did anyone understand that lol, its hard to drop shot now i used to do it all the time in the other cods, i miss it and before someone starts moaning i sacrifice my knife for it
  8. CODukes4 Win User

    please take away quickscoping

    why do people make second accounts to complain on the forums? I don't see quickscopers as a problem in this game. Automatic guns killed quickly in this game....I think the worst part of getting quickscoped is watching the kill cam.
  9. ITz Mizzie Ts Win User

    please take away quickscoping

    drop shotters are still around, as well as the quickscopers....and they told us there wouldn't be quickscoping this time around.
Thema:

please take away my banishments on xbox

Loading...
  1. please take away my banishments on xbox - Similar Threads - please away banishments

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  6. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  9. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]
  10. Please take away the jump in with friends option

    in XboX Insiders
    Please take away the jump in with friends option: Top of your friends list that silly box that you can’t RT down from is unnecessary. It doesn’t even show all friends in parties just random ones. Horrible idea submitted by /u/Slixoo [link]...