Please suggest

Discus and support Please suggest in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have hitman absolution xbox 360 game but when I insert the cd in my xbox one it says this game is not playable on xbox-one what should I do next?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UphillCellar643, Dec 10, 2017.

  1. Please suggest


    I have hitman absolution xbox 360 game but when I insert the cd in my xbox one it says this game is not playable on xbox-one what should I do next?

    :)
     
    UphillCellar643, Dec 10, 2017
    #1
  2. DipityDisney
    DipityDisney Guest
    Must have Xbox One Games (including multiplats)?

    Please suggest MUST BUY ASAP games...
     
    DipityDisney, Dec 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Suggest

    What size tv are you using?

    Can't say I've ever had an issue reading any subtitles but I do tend to turn them off to be fair.

    It's down to the games developers to change the subtitles or to add co-op.
     
    Daft Badger, Dec 10, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Please suggest

    check if the game is in your store (to see if it's available in your region).

    If it's not in the store, it's not available (for now).
     
    CrazY1985, Dec 10, 2017
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Please suggest

    check if the game is in your store (to see if it's available in your region).

    If it's not in the store, it's not available (for now).
  6. SparkStormrider Win User

    Headset suggestions Please !?

    Hrm...I would say for that much quid you could look at getting the Astro A50's. While I haven't used them, I noticed that a lot of people seem to really like them. There are a couple of older threads in here already covering the headset topic. Browse
    through and see if you can find them, quite a lot of info in there.
  7. IngameInstincts Win User

    Game suggestions please?

    Crysis 2 , Assasins Creed Brotherhood.
  8. Chris PharmD Win User

    Game suggestions please?

    Oh yeah, I forgot LA Noire was coming out this week.
  9. smokeshadow120 Win User

    Game suggestions please?

    Brink is worth a play from what I have played so far I am playing Dragon Age 2 and going to start Fallout New Vegas try Dragon Age 2 if you are into RPG games or The Orange Box is worth a go if you have not tried it yet you can get it for about £15 pounds
    which is great for 5 games on one disc.
Thema:

Please suggest

Loading...
  1. Please suggest - Similar Threads - Please suggest

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...