Please stop forcing updates maybe put a 1-2 hour timer on it

Discus and support Please stop forcing updates maybe put a 1-2 hour timer on it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title reads please put a 1-2 hour notice of an update instead of ruining games and the whole experience of gaming by abruptly shutting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wetcockinasock, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Please stop forcing updates maybe put a 1-2 hour timer on it

As the title reads please put a 1-2 hour notice of an update instead of ruining games and the whole experience of gaming by abruptly shutting everything down and forcing you to update. If we get a 1-2 hour timer we can finish the game/online game and then update then go back to it. It's simple and it will ruin less games and yeah. Please do this it's sorely needed. And there was no "flair" with issue, just possible issue.

submitted by /u/wetcockinasock
    [link] [comments]

/u/wetcockinasock, Jul 22, 2022
  2. tohellnbak Win User

Update here!!!!

And the April update is already with the devs... Do they plan on a monthly? rumor is next update will be external support / friends notifications / and more tweaking.

One thing we all need is a turn off timer... that 1 hour inactivity does not work... I have 3 cats... and they actually reset the timer... or if I fell asleep on the couch.... just wiggling my toe resets it... it is WAY to sensitive... instead of 1 hour
    6 hour... we need turn off (Now, 30 Min, 1 Hr 2 Hr) with no reset of timer

So pass the word...
  3. DEACON Win User

EA Madden 15 available early for EA Access

it's 6 hours of time with the game loaded period. so as soon as you fire it up, the timer starts. the timer stops of course when you stop playing it but every time you load it up the timer counts down.
  4. Barry The Gibb Win User

Is this worth getting?

I don't know about elsewhere, but in AU this comes in about 75%ish price of other new releases.

WELL WORTH IT.

Even though I'm only maybe 1/2 hour in, it's very intense and non-stop. Hope it holds up like that whole game. Because Gears isn't about strategy, it's about brute force.
  5. Brett85 Win User

how to i use the boost from Battlepacks ?

1 thing i noticed no-one put was that boosts only last for 1 hour, if you decide to change the boost mid timer (from 25% to 50%) you will lose the remaining 25% boost you had on before
  6. Hostile x 17 Win User

XBOX ONE Chat headset. Issue, Can hear but won't register my sound.

People are saying because of an update? Or the preview.

Well ok if that were the case how was it working 2 hours ago, took 1 hour break or so and then stopped working?
Thema:

Please stop forcing updates maybe put a 1-2 hour timer on it

1. Please stop forcing updates maybe put a 1-2 hour timer on it - Similar Threads - Please stop forcing

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  4. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  5. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  6. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  7. PLEASE HELP! How to Get controller to stop disconnecting Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE HELP! How to Get controller to stop disconnecting Windows 11: I have been using a controller for awhile, my controller recently started to disconnect from my pc every 30 seconds. I made sure all my drivers are updated, I even reinstalled all of them; bios,...
  8. Please stop changing the mfin UI bruh

in XboX Insiders
    Please stop changing the mfin UI bruh: Why do yall keep changing the UI? It was fine before. Its just annoying cuz it messes with muscle memory when you put things in different spots. If it aint broke, dont fix it! submitted by...
  9. PLEASE stop doing this to me

in XBoX Accessibility
    PLEASE stop doing this to me: Hello, I have kids, they play minecraft which is tied to my microsoft account. Every time the game updates it signs them out and i am forced to reset my password across all of microsoft. I either...
  10. I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know anything about this Microsoft ultimate please stop deducting money on my...: Cancel this and stop deducting money on my account 170d2ea5-082c-406e-a09b-e9d85d050508