Please spread awareness of the input lag that is affecting the legacy Call of Duty titles...

Discus and support Please spread awareness of the input lag that is affecting the legacy Call of Duty titles... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not enough people are talking about it and it is a glaring issue affecting the old games. When playing on 360 vs Series, there is a clear difference in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BlashtedGaming, Jul 18, 2023.

  1. Please spread awareness of the input lag that is affecting the legacy Call of Duty titles...


    Not enough people are talking about it and it is a glaring issue affecting the old games. When playing on 360 vs Series, there is a clear difference in regards to input lag regardless of settings chosen. This is a simple emu fix Microsoft can make to the Xbox Series consoles for back compat via a firmware update. If we want these games to stay relevant and playable, we have to ensure they are fully enjoyable. We finally have some news orgs picking it up but not enough. Microsoft needs to be aware of the control issues in these old games. Please help spread the news if we expect anything to get done. I have reported this for two years now via the Insider app but nothing has been done. This is a real issue that many have noticed.

    https://gamerant.com/call-of-duty-servers-fixed-mw2-black-ops-input-delay-lag/?newsletter\_popup=1

    https://www.zleague.gg/theportal/call-of-duty-players-experience-input-delay-on-old-cods/#:\~:text=Key%20Takeaways%3A,may%20help%20reduce%20input%20lag

    https://www.reddit.com/r/CallOfDuty/comments/15048jb/bo2\_anyone\_else\_struggling\_with\_input\_lag\_on\_old/

    https://kotaku.com/call-of-duty-cod-xbox-360-servers-black-ops-input-delay-1850647392

    submitted by /u/BlashtedGaming
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/BlashtedGaming, Jul 18, 2023
    #1
  2. Spud 72 Win User

    how does multiplayer play?

    It's not input lag he's referring to. Your input lag in particular should be outstanding from the looks of it. What you're experiencing and what the OP is referring to is the beauty of the Call of Duty Franchise, good ol' internet Lag Compensation. One of
    the major reasons I stopped playing the MP for this franchise.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    COD Black Ops Cheating

    I know there are major issues with Call of Duty 4 and World at War, but I have not seen any modding in Black Ops and I'm aware of no issues with this title. Please explain.
  4. ZaceTTU Win User

    Xbox One component cable adapter?

    In response to the "OMG get a HDMI tv" I play Call of Duty with a sony WEGA because it is the best image tv with NO input lag. Any LED/LCD or plasma has input lag. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars to be slower at a game.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

    WON'T CONNECT TO XBOXLIVE!

    Hey there, Xbox Live currently has a
    service alert
    regarding Call of Duty titles.

    XBOX LIVE Service
    Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

    • Using theatre mode in all Call of Duty titles
    • Uploading to YouTube in all Call of Duty titles
    Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:

    • Xbox 360 Console
    Although it only addresses theatre, it may be affecting multiplayer as well.
  6. Tooniies Win User

    Interest level: Depleted. Black Ops 1 reigns supreme.

    I agree. The original Black Ops is one of my favourite Call of Duty titles. I want to like Black Ops 2, but the lag is absolutely game breaking.
Thema:

Please spread awareness of the input lag that is affecting the legacy Call of Duty titles...

Loading...
  1. Please spread awareness of the input lag that is affecting the legacy Call of Duty titles... - Similar Threads - Please spread awareness

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]