Please, some bodey hel me!!! Pleaseee....

Discus and support Please, some bodey hel me!!! Pleaseee.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello. I'm traying play gears of war 4 since 10 of 15 days ago and i can't conect with gears servers. I don't know the reason. I was traying with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miguelonsm, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Miguelonsm
    Miguelonsm Guest

hello. I'm traying play gears of war 4 since 10 of 15 days ago and i can't conect with gears servers. I don't know the reason. I was traying with a different count and i wasn't play.

I was traying to the other way, and i open my profile in other xbox one and yes can possible playing sinc other console.

Sometimes appears error BELOWED

I need know if you can help me pleas. I was boight themxbox one only to play Gears of war 4 and to day i can't do it.

Please i need your help.

My e-mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

My Gamertag:

My cel phone: +52 9991349202 México

Thanks

:)

Miguelonsm, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Crac1234
    Crac1234 Guest
    Xbox doesn’t give me what I bought

xbox i bought some fortnite b-vucks on the xbox app and I purchased it and didnt give me my b-vucks please help me pleaseee they stole $129 Mex

Crac1234, Oct 20, 2017
  3. doX Boii
    doX Boii Guest
    xbox live partys dosent work

hey i got some problems with connecting to other friends in live partys is there any bodey ho can give me a german support my english is nasty Please, some bodey hel me!!! Pleaseee.... ;)

doX Boii, Oct 20, 2017
  4. hidrokalidoca Win User

cierre servidores ea

i have trouble connecting to the server please ea sports hel me please
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Arcade classic

Yesss pleaseee, I like some arcade love
  6. TumidApollo3302 Win User

Looking for a member

somebody can hel me in join xbox live to play call of dutty?
  7. Richiestang78 Win User

Xbox One Cd cannot be played!!! HEL ME PLEASE

Did you downloaded and installed the BluRay App?
  8. charlieix Win User

Unable to sign in to xbox live

Yeah,will do.Thanks for ur hel anyways.Appreciate it.
Thema:

1. Please, some bodey hel me!!! Pleaseee.... - Similar Threads - Please bodey hel

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  4. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  5. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  6. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  7. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  8. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  9. add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please

in XboX Insiders
    add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please: I really liked playing f1 21 but for some reason they lowered it, could an f1 game be added again that is not the manager submitted by /u/yarcortzz [link] [comments]
  10. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....