Please, some bodey hel me!!! Pleaseee....

Discus and support Please, some bodey hel me!!! Pleaseee.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello. I'm traying play gears of war 4 since 10 of 15 days ago and i can't conect with gears servers. I don't know the reason. I was traying with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miguelonsm, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Miguelonsm
    Miguelonsm Guest

hello. I'm traying play gears of war 4 since 10 of 15 days ago and i can't conect with gears servers. I don't know the reason. I was traying with a different count and i wasn't play.

I was traying to the other way, and i open my profile in other xbox one and yes can possible playing sinc other console.

Sometimes appears error BELOWED

I need know if you can help me pleas. I was boight themxbox one only to play Gears of war 4 and to day i can't do it.

Please i need your help.

My e-mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

My Gamertag:

My cel phone: +52 9991349202 México

Thanks

:)

Miguelonsm, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Crac1234
    Crac1234 Guest
    Xbox doesn’t give me what I bought

xbox i bought some fortnite b-vucks on the xbox app and I purchased it and didnt give me my b-vucks please help me pleaseee they stole $129 Mex

Crac1234, Oct 20, 2017
  3. doX Boii
    doX Boii Guest
    xbox live partys dosent work

hey i got some problems with connecting to other friends in live partys is there any bodey ho can give me a german support my english is nasty Please, some bodey hel me!!! Pleaseee.... ;)

doX Boii, Oct 20, 2017
  4. hidrokalidoca Win User

cierre servidores ea

i have trouble connecting to the server please ea sports hel me please
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Arcade classic

Yesss pleaseee, I like some arcade love
  6. TumidApollo3302 Win User

Looking for a member

somebody can hel me in join xbox live to play call of dutty?
  7. Richiestang78 Win User

Xbox One Cd cannot be played!!! HEL ME PLEASE

Did you downloaded and installed the BluRay App?
  8. charlieix Win User

Unable to sign in to xbox live

Yeah,will do.Thanks for ur hel anyways.Appreciate it.
Thema:

1. Please, some bodey hel me!!! Pleaseee.... - Similar Threads - Please bodey hel

2. Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...: Hello Evan Xbox 360 gears of war special edition I cannot seem to bypass the family fittings the previous owner EE obviously family settings pass and a code so very fun couldn't play but you know...
  3. I reset my xbox 360 cache and more dlc content for cod: world at war is not working. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reset my xbox 360 cache and more dlc content for cod: world at war is not working. Please...: I own the dlcs however now all of a sudden: “ you do not have this map. You can get this map by downloading map packs from Xbox LIVE Marketplace” on xbox one aa60a01a-cba1-4c38-b892-c980459b615e
  4. Hello please need some help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello please need some help: Hello just got Dead Space Remake a few days ago Digital for my series s so far so good no problems but lately today i started to have issue about the gane keep freezing the more i progress trough...
  5. Can we please get some achievements for the OG Xbox titles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we please get some achievements for the OG Xbox titles?: This sort of thing should be completely possible to do. If you look at a site like retroachievements.org which I have been using for years, they have achievements for even "arcade" titles. I would...
  6. Can you please remove all of my friends on my friends list?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you please remove all of my friends on my friends list?: I added almost every person i ran into when i first got my Xbox 6 years ago. And now that im older im stuck with over 600 random people on my friends list and i hate it. Can Microsoft please do...
  7. Please help, My power brick light for my XBOX 1 is red.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, My power brick light for my XBOX 1 is red.: Whenever I press the power on button, It flashes for 0.7 seconds, Then turns dark again. And my power supply brick has a red light. 0933a0ab-98fb-4d08-a06b-e37d55b230c8
  8. my xbox keeps disconnecting every few minutes PLEASE ANY INFO HELPS

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox keeps disconnecting every few minutes PLEASE ANY INFO HELPS: my xbox keeps disconnecting every couple minutes for the past month. i know the issue i just dont know how to fix it. its the bandwidth, whenever i use my high power ethernet cable to get around...
  9. Can you make splatterhouse form the Xbox 370 back words comparable please it would be the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you make splatterhouse form the Xbox 370 back words comparable please it would be the...: It would be great and I would love it 0ef23212-149e-4afd-ae33-f72303f35573
  10. Minecraft says i don't own the game when i bought the game years ago, cant play now, please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft says i don't own the game when i bought the game years ago, cant play now, please...: I bought Minecraft years ago and migrated my account as well. After getting a new desktop not that long ago i went to reinstall it, already giving me issues saying i need to buy it again but after...