Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...

Discus and support Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to play Battle Islands Commanders, which do not required any Subscription. I get a message - "Please sign in using a gamer profile with an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VishSN, Jun 30, 2021.

1. VishSN
    VishSN Guest

Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...

When I try to play Battle Islands Commanders, which do not required any Subscription.

I get a message - "Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer restrictions"

:)

VishSN, Jun 30, 2021
  2. SharpShooterIOS Win User

Multiplayer Privileges blocked

It's saying "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online." I am signed in and have a gold membership?? What's going on??
  3. IiLLuSioN12 Win User

Online problem

Hello, Quinzel!

I play the game on Xbox One and I sometimes stream on my PC . Today I started Happy Wars and it wrote me: ''Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox Live Gold membership and no multipayer restrictions'', but I have a gold subscription.
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer restrictions

Hello there!

Regarding your issue here, it means that you are trying to join a multiplayer game here. Therefore, you will need Xbox Live Gold and no multiplayer restrictions.

In order to fix restrictions Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support.

Please try to also reach to the game support so that they can give you more information regarding the error message you got from the game.
  5. HassanB Win User

just renewed gold membership and still not working

Hello Scott Pearson 3 - When you look on the top right on XBOX.com signed into your gamertag do you see it saying "Gold Membership"? If it does then that means that all you have to do is go to your XBOX 360 Console and delete your gamer profile and just
    recover it. This should refresh the status and give you back Gold status on your XBOX 360 console. To delete your gamer profile please follow the instructions on this website >

support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile
    . Let us know how that worked out for you :).
  6. SHERRYSKILZ Win User

Xbox Live funcionality does not work

So any player that wants to play multiplayer online has to have a gold Xbox live membership linked to their profile?

Or there only has to be one gold membership per console no natter how many profiles there are on that console?
Thema:

1. Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer... - Similar Threads - Please sign using

2. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  3. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  4. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  5. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  6. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...
  7. "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...: So, my pc gamepass membership expires, so I redeem an xbox gamepass ultimate code I had with me. I then try to launch microsoft flight simulator like I do everyday and it shows an error saying,...
  8. I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...: I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account but I don't rememberber connecting with that account...
  9. Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.: I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my phone and even delete app and redownload it....
  10. Can you please help me sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you please help me sign in?: I’m trying to sign into my Xbox Series X with my Microsoft account, but it keeps giving me 8-digit codes, and the app doesn’t let me enter 8-digit codes. How can I fix this?...