Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST

Discus and support Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please seriously consider adding the option to the Xbox App Game LIBRARY to be able to LIST owned games. Currently the game library is displayed as... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Reddwarf4ever, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST

Please seriously consider adding the option to the Xbox App Game LIBRARY to be able to LIST owned games.

Currently the game library is displayed as graphic images, which are very difficult to read the game title due to various strange and wonderful fonts used…..a simple list of games in plain text would be awesome thanks

submitted by /u/Reddwarf4ever
    [link] [comments]

/u/Reddwarf4ever, Jul 6, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. 692d89b2-3c1b-4605-b Win User

GameBar.exe Error 0xc0000022

Please consider the following

Settings --> Apps --> Apps and Features --> Click on Xbox Game Bar/ Advanced Options --> ( Scroll down ) Reset --> Repair

Then try the PowerShell Approach :

Open up Power Shell --> and enter : Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxApp | Remove-AppxPackage
  4. Malacath Win User

When will the Xbox One have 4k support?

Don't know but you are best posting in the feedback forums

Maybe if enough people request it Microsoft will add it considering they have recently started adding other features requested by customers.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Is it possible to see the last people I played with anywhere on Xbox One?

Hi BIackbelt,

You're not missing anything, there's unfortunately no recent players list on the Xbox One. This will hopefully be added in an update, it's a highly requested feature.
  6. HS#01 Win User

Unable to play many games (that used to work well)

After this try these steps:

• Apps & features > Xbox > Advanced options
    • Repair
    • Reset
    • Now try relaunching the games through Xbox App
    Even these steps are not working for me.
Thema:

1. Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST - Similar Threads - Please seriously consider

2. please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    please help me: In 2021 I got an Xbox 360 with Minecraft on it and a nice hard drive. Three years later the hard drive started making this clicking sound then the Xbox button turn red and E68 error code. I got my...
  3. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  8. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  9. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  10. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...